• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a scary thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartslayer101

What will happen to the fourms when KH2 will comes out? everyone will be to buisy playing the game. and for the people who dont have it will wait. and theen when the people who do have it come back they will spoil the game. *shivers* :(

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I've literally become addicted to this site, so I hope it never goes away.
We will probably discuss KH2 and then speculate of a KH3.
Please don't go!!!!! :)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I hope people won't be coming on here and saying crap like "SEE! I TOLD YOU B**** MY THOERY WUZ RIGGGGGHT! OMZ WTF HAH! LIEK HAH!"

Unknown Zinko

The site may be changed to Kingomhearts3.net if they plan a 3rd one and if they dont people might just stay and talk about kh2, graphics, life , intel, fan fics, and all that other stuff members do.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Xiao said:
I hope people won't be coming on here and saying crap like "SEE! I TOLD YOU B**** MY THOERY WUZ RIGGGGGHT! OMZ WTF HAH! LIEK HAH!"

Hey, If that happens you can just shot me in the head!! :) LMFAO
The KH2 help will be a nice touch.

And, thank the heavens I'm not the only addict to this site! yeah!! :)

yeah, the only thing that will probably change here is a kh2 help page. personaly, i dunno if it would be a reasonable idea to make a kh3 if there seems to be no need for it. but if they do, sure ok ill play it.

NEO9011

Yeah. They better not end the kh series. I like it so much that if it ended i wouldnt have a life!! (i would have a life but it wouldnt be full of kh goodness anymore) I know a lot of people cant afford it but... i dont know. My brain hurts. I probably wouldnt be able to afford it but thats why they have McDonalds to work at.

S

Skyrider

Well, technichly, KH2 IS KH3. CoM is technichly KH2, but is a gameboy advance game. But hey, if they do end the story, they might make a Kingdom Hearts Online. That would be sweet. Imagine making your own character and fighting the heartless along side other players, or letting the darkness consume you and join the heartless in their rampage. That's something I wish Squre-ENIX would do. But I know they probablly wouldn't do that. Just throwing it out there.

NEO9011

Skyrider said:
Well, technichly, KH2 IS KH3. CoM is technichly KH2, but is a gameboy advance game. But hey, if they do end the story, they might make a Kingdom Hearts Online. That would be sweet. Imagine making your own character and fighting the heartless along side other players, or letting the darkness consume you and join the heartless in their rampage. That's something I wish Squre-ENIX would do. But I know they probablly wouldn't do that. Just throwing it out there.

I dont like CoM for its place in the kh story so im against calling it KH"2". But the online idea sounds awesome! Lets get S-E to do it by writing threatening letters and sending them... MOLDY CHEESE!! lol

S

Skyrider

NEO9011 said:
KH2 is just the beginning! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay. I think someone has had too much sugar.

monkeylover13

Skyrider said:
i thought that chain of memories was likr KH1/2 but thats what i thought

kh:com is like a transition between kh and kh2. the online idea would be pretty cool. i kinda hope they dont make a kh3. sometimes games (and even movies) out sequal themselves and it would just ruin the other 2 games. :\ but if at the end of kh2 there seems to be a need for it, then they better, if not, they really shouldnt. and i doubt this site is going anywhere after kh2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back