• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mrsbroyles2003

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Probably a dumb question...but how do you get final form?

??? heh. just wondering. Am I dumb for not knowing? lol
  2. M

Drive Forms!!!

Re: Drive Form?!! yeah ive gotten it a few times....dont really like it lol but it does look cool
  3. M

I noticed something about Sanctuary...

I sort of thought the same thing in a sense (though not in such fancy words) but was unsure of how to explain it!
  4. M

Will you still be able to build your own Gummi Ship?

That was one of my favorite parts of the origional game (besides the actual game itself of course) but ive been looking around for Gummi ship stuff, and nowhere that Ive found does it say whether you can build your own and customize it and stuff. From the looks of it...maybe not? That would be sad
  5. M

feelings about KH2.

oh I can't wait....lots of feelings...curious, excited, a little ticked that the faces look so different, and that Kairi looks completely different (I mean seriosly, i know shes grown and matured a little, but she looks like a completly different person...oh well, Ill get used to it im...
  6. M

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

Ok seriosly...I am obsessed with Kh and everything about KH. Is that bad because I am a 23 year old married woman? O well whatever....I'm still obsessed. I went out and bought a gba just so I could play CoM. My husband likes it to so there lol (but hes not obsessed with it like I am...his game...
  7. M

Stop!!!

I do somewhat agree....although my sense of curiosity keeps me reading about it all...however...I think that there are probably a whole lot of things that they arent telling us. I bet that there will be a lot of surprises that we won't know about untill we actually play the game.......omg i so...
  8. M

Kingdom Heats 2 awards

DEFINATELY Axel...by a hugely long shot! :)
  9. M

Sora and hollow bastion

oblivion seeker.....yes sora did remember hollow bastion. when they first got there remember? he was saying .."I know this place" and that he had a warm feeling "right here" meaning his heart and donald said he was probably just hungry.... anyway...i sure hope they dont make ansem anyone's...
  10. M

Fun with donald and goofy

I dont mind them following me, andthey're pretty good to have around in a fight especially with goofy's tornado ability....but what really erks me is when im trying to do the white mushrooms....they always get in my way so I cant see what the mushroom is doing! annoying!...i mean all you have to...
  11. M

Kairi's grandma is fake?

well my theory is that a lot of Kairis memories were jogged when she saw hollow bastion. however when she says "we were together"...don't you remember all the stuff about kairi and sora being conected ....."kairi's inside me?" ...remember that???so if they are conected wouldnt it make sence that...
  12. M

This thread's going to be closed...isn't it?

woah you guys are thinking way too much into this i think lol. ansem says it himself...its the "heart of all worlds" thats what kingdom hearts is....the heart of all worlds......and the whole game as you find out at the end revolves around the heart of all worlds, or kindom hearts....so why...
  13. M

Um, does anyone know any cool KH secrets?

CEDELAS....I didnt know about the arena thing....can you explain in more detail?
  14. M

are there any kh buddy icons?

just wondering...
  15. M

Monstro took my Trinities and Puppies!

yeah that happened to me before...i just kept goin back and forth throughout the worlds and eventually he showed up. it is annoying though
Back