• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stop!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

You can blame me and tell me anything you want, but, are you happy knowing all that info about KH2?
When I play KH, it was surpries after surprise because I dont know any details about the game, and it was a very good experience. But with all the info about DiZ, the 13th order, BHK, fusions, Namine, and all the other things, even the song, is like taking away all the taste of playing a game.
I am looking forward of that esplendid game that KH2 is, but with all the things we know about it, we are going to play and say "Yes, I remeber this part of the game discuss in the forums", and all the surprises of the plot and the characters are going to be known.
One example, queen minnie to be a playable character, do you really want to know this, or know it by playing the game?
You can put any answer, but I think you understand and agree.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
we only are speculateing we don't know anything yet besides some characters and stuff there is nothing but theroys here

Kira Haro

Unknown
It is all different.

Some only want to know the basic speculations of KH2, and others want to know everything so they can rub it in other people's faces. It's a matter of wanting to know. One simple suggestion I would recommend you is to entirely avoid the Mainsite and the KH2 board. Visit the Intel Discussion board or FI, or something else to keep you entertained and story-spoiler free.

adventchildkiori

this forum (well this part of the forum) is mainly for peoples theorys and for us to dicuss released information about kh2 (and sometimes non released info) otherwise what will be the purpose of this forum?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
lightblade said:
You can blame me and tell me anything you want, but, are you happy knowing all that info about KH2?
When I play KH, it was surpries after surprise because I dont know any details about the game, and it was a very good experience. But with all the info about DiZ, the 13th order, BHK, fusions, Namine, and all the other things, even the song, is like taking away all the taste of playing a game.
I am looking forward of that esplendid game that KH2 is, but with all the things we know about it, we are going to play and say "Yes, I remeber this part of the game discuss in the forums", and all the surprises of the plot and the characters are going to be known.
One example, queen minnie to be a playable character, do you really want to know this, or know it by playing the game?
You can put any answer, but I think you understand and agree.

I understand where u are coming from. i mean i didnt know anything about KH when i played it and was fasciated by all the stuff in it. but now i am looking at KH2 info and wondering whether i will be surprised. and my answer is yes i will be. Square hasnt shown all that much of the game. just little tidbits. and these forums are just ways to express our ideas. 90% of these theories are wrong and the other 10% are maybe barely right. i really wont care because this game has so much in it that i cant help but be surprised. if u feel like u cant stand all this info i suppose u dont go on the comp because im sure that u will be tempted. just chill lol see ya

mrsbroyles2003

I do somewhat agree....although my sense of curiosity keeps me reading about it all...however...I think that there are probably a whole lot of things that they arent telling us. I bet that there will be a lot of surprises that we won't know about untill we actually play the game.......omg i so can't wait

C

CloudZX

Well he is true but the only thing i want to know is the controls on the game thats all i want to know.

NJMIgnatio

Well, to be quite Frank, I agree with you. The fact of the matter is that people have nothin' else to do but make conjectures about the storyline. That is what the Forum is for. And I enjoy reading about other people's thoughts.

Seriously, I bet "NODODY" has even hit close to the actuall storyline, as far as theories go.

oblivion seeker

If you really don't want to know anything about the story of the game, but still want to be on these forums, then go to the non-kingdom hearts related threads, like forum insanity. Go to the Intel discussion, that place is fun. But don't try to tell other people here that they should do something like learn tidbits of info about the game. If people want to ruin the game for themselves than thats their buisness, not yours. Also, as a few of the other posters here said, SE isn't even releasing much info at all about kh2. We don't even know half of the worlds probably, so don't worry about it. The very first day the game come out these forums are going to go crazy about how wrong every single theory was, and how there are even more worlds than we thought. We know next to nothing about the game, so it really doesn't matter at all! :)

And again, if you don't want to know anything about the game, then go to the non-kingdom hearts related threads! :D

somebody111

oblivion seeker said:
If you really don't want to know anything about the story of the game, but still want to be on these forums, then go to the non-kingdom hearts related threads, like forum insanity. Go to the Intel discussion, that place is fun. But don't try to tell other people here that they should do something like learn tidbits of info about the game. If people want to ruin the game for themselves than thats their buisness, not yours. Also, as a few of the other posters here said, SE isn't even releasing much info at all about kh2. We don't even know half of the worlds probably, so don't worry about it. The very first day the game come out these forums are going to go crazy about how wrong every single theory was, and how there are even more worlds than we thought. We know next to nothing about the game, so it really doesn't matter at all! :)

And again, if you don't want to know anything about the game, then go to the non-kingdom hearts related threads! :D

The first day the game comes out i don't think anyone is going to be on this fourm =p lol

Sora_aroS

well i dont wanna spoil it but we probably only kno the little tiny beginning he says the game is big i doubt he would have us kno a whoole lot..i think they should have made it so that after u end the game u can see how everyone is, just kick heartless ass, thats as strong as u whe u first started..i love a challenge, do u thinkt they'll bring back the dark sora?

B

bad girl

if YOU dont want to now just stop looking for information there will be plentie of suprises left. its nice to imagine how kh2 would be.

Triori

Well it's not spoiling us much, because we're not even halfway through knowing the plot of the game. We don't know-

All the worlds in KH2
The Plot of the game
The identity of Blondie
What Twilight town is
What the fusion with donald does
All the Organisation Members
The identity of Diz
What is happening with Riku and Mickey
New weapons
all summons
all magic
all abilities
Gummi ship control

...so how would you be spoiling yourself? Kh2 is more difficult then KH because of the gameplay and the storyline being confusing, so you would need some info about it, otherwise none of us will be excited waiting for this game.

SephirothX80

I know, even with all these theories, even if some of them are close to being factual, KH2 will be an awesome and amazing experience that goes beyond of what we have already imagined. Oh yeah, nice sig Triori.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They are showing very small parts of the game, you will be surprised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back