• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
nightmarezeroX9

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• the hotmail one because, well, I was too lazy to figure out what live was and I'd seen the first before.
    Well, that took a while... I blame my inability to ignore the fine print. Anyway, I'm on as Shiiverrix.
    Umm, sure. Although I'm not quite sure how. XD *needs to be more tech savvy* I recently discovered my mother's password to the parental blocks so, I'm now free on my lappy top.
    Kay, I'll have to look back at the original sign-ups and see if I can think of stuff.
    D'aww, no Kiba-kun? TwT

What're you talkin' 'bout? You should know I'm totally up for this. :3 Give me a chance to properly use Cira, I suppose. Unless, I need different characters.
    Well, even if you did start it right off in OOC, I think that if anything seemed out of place then we [as in Kiba, you, and anyone else who's coming back for it] could touch it up if needed. ^w^ But, I think it'll be good, no matter what.
    Eh... some programs I've seen would state otherwise. owo

Nighty-night, Nightmare. See ya later then. ^w^
    It was pretty neat until I realized that it had almost struck my window with me next to it. Owchies... I get a headache just thinking about it. >.O;

Oh yeah... Well, if all goes well, we should be able to pull the rp off with just a handful of people. :3
    Promise might, Wolf might not though. He seems to be wanting to move on to other things.

I had a bolt of lightning strike a few feet from my window. :< Not pleasant. I prefer to watch them from a distance, not right up in my face.
    They only suck when there isn't any pretty lightning to gawk at.

Yes, I most certainly am. owo In fact, I've been looking forward to one.
    Ah, boredom strikes yet another victim. Well, I've been good. It was really nice this morning but then a storm moved in. I at least get to work on my drawing and such.

How're you as of late? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back