• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nixion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

vanitas is xehanort

Well its kinda annoying when you want to read theories about Vanitas being Xehanort and theres about 3 of the same threads of the same name on just one page when they can perfectly put into one. Infact i believe we are not complaining enough
  2. N

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

Yea same When he looks at the screen angry and his eyes start to turn from blue to orange i thought for sure this has to be xenhaort
  3. N

KH2's Dumbest Quotes.

Unless your trying to say that these quotes should be taken out of KHII: Fianl Mix+ should'nt this be posted in the KH II section?
  4. N

Riku's eyes...

1. scary pic of sora!! 2. rikus eyes were always green, like a teel green
  5. N

Memories of Xehanort

well dont credit me credit violent anger he came up with that theory and i do agree with you with the series to connect xehanort's past. sounds interesting
  6. N

Diz talking: Sora getting his memory back

it sounds like xemnas but its really Riku because the guy who does xemnas voice does Xenhoart/rikus voice and because they didn't have Billy Zane who was ansem in kh1 to do the voice Xenhoart.
  7. N

Memories of Xehanort

oo yea nice theory.. mabye cracked the TN code there violent anger
  8. N

Memories of Xehanort

im not sure who came up with this but it sounds really good to me so ill let u guys hear it. ok so if you unscramble Xehanort you come up with no heart and another. So mabey TN is trying to say MEMORIES OF ANOTHER possiably zexion or someone else. damm who came up with this?????/:confused:
  9. N

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

..........AXELS WEAPON? anyone?
  10. N

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

ya, and if you look at the heartless symbol the heartless symbol doesn't have the X in it
  11. N

Axel

it maybe obivious that you dont include the X in the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. N

Organization Tomb pics

If he fused back with sora wouldn't his tomb dissappear i mean hes not a nobody anymore.
  13. N

Artwork <spoilers i guess>

I dont think they would make an artwork for them that would be giving the game away.
  14. N

Riku doesn't have a real keyblade

OMG you might be on to something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok here i go. mabey this takes place before the time of sora and that these keybladers found these keyblades they were friends but something happens and they all go there seperate ways or mabye becoming enemys, the person who used Rikus was a...
Back