• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memories of Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

RikuHeroOfDark said:
well thats wrong seeing as 3 of those spots are already taken by riku, sora, and mickey respectively........................the only way for that to work is if there are more than one keyblade weilder of each realm.......one evil and one "good"...............there is no proof that "zexion" will even be in kh3.........just because they said his weapon was a spoiler proves nothing...............nomoura said that sora's journey with the men in black cloaks was over............he also said that none of the members from CoM was returning................he also said zexion was killed............the only way zexion could return is if he return as ienzo...............as either a heartless or one of the new enemy(ies).............

I had always asumed that he would return as Ienzo if he did return. I was also saying that they would be the origional keyblade masters of the 4 realms and Riku, Mickey, SOra, and Kairi were the new ones. Ienzo would be the one before Mickey. OH and Nomura never stated Zexion was dead he stated he was falling into ruin. Also I can not think of any other weopon as a spoiler other then a keyblade. Ienzo/Zexion I believe still has a role to play in KH3 weather alive or dead.

Xenahort is also another possibulity to be the origional Master of Darkness as he had no recollection of his past when found by Ansem.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
I had always asumed that he would return as Ienzo if he did return. I was also saying that they would be the origional keyblade masters of the 4 realms and Riku, Mickey, SOra, and Kairi were the new ones. Ienzo would be the one before Mickey. OH and Nomura never stated Zexion was dead he stated he was falling into ruin. Also I can not think of any other weopon as a spoiler other then a keyblade. Ienzo/Zexion I believe still has a role to play in KH3 weather alive or dead.

Xenahort is also another possibulity to be the origional Master of Darkness as he had no recollection of his past when found by Ansem.
o you should hqave said that...........nomoura said he was killed and fallen into ruin...............seing as ruin means destruction..........that means zexion was destroyed........................there is only one way for zexion to come back and that is as a heartless or the new enemy(ies)............i think if it was to be a choicce xehonart would be the keyblade master of darkness...................i think zexion/ienzo will only return in flashbacks along with some of the other org. members.....................and kairi cant be one of the keyblade matsers because............kairi is a princess of heart and all princesses of heart is light.................and light is already taken..........the only one left is present.............and kairi is light............

dark_light13

RikuHeroOfDark said:
o you should hqave said that...........nomoura said he was killed and fallen into ruin...............seing as ruin means destruction..........that means zexion was destroyed........................there is only one way for zexion to come back and that is as a heartless or the new enemy(ies)............i think if it was to be a choicce xehonart would be the keyblade master of darkness...................i think zexion/ienzo will only return in flashbacks along with some of the other org. members.....................and kairi cant be one of the keyblade matsers because............kairi is a princess of heart and all princesses of heart is light.................and light is already taken..........the only one left is present.............and kairi is light............

you may be correct about Zexion being dead but peeps have told me that Nomura only said he was falling into ruin.

But I must say that Kairi is a keyblade master. The Keyblade Master of the preasent realm. As said in the other Asnem reports she is one of those with strong hearts ( and the strong hearted are the keyblade masters) Also many others have said she is the keyblade master of present and as light, twilite, And darkness are already taken she takes the role as the keyblade maste of present. There are other theroies on this. They may make this concept more clear to yo.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
you may be correct about Zexion being dead but peeps have told me that Nomura only said he was falling into ruin.

But I must say that Kairi is a keyblade master. The Keyblade Master of the preasent realm. As said in the other Asnem reports she is one of those with strong hearts ( and the strong hearted are the keyblade masters) Also many others have said she is the keyblade master of present and as light, twilite, And darkness are already taken she takes the role as the keyblade maste of present. There are other theroies on this. They may make this concept more clear to yo.
that makes no sense seeing as kairi is light and the only space left is present which kairi cannot fill seing as she is present..................

sora-light-keyblade master of light-kingdom key
mickey-dark-keyblade master of darkness-inverted key
riku-twilight-keyblade master of twilight-road to dawn

see a pattern...............
now it wouldnt make sense for kairi to be light and be the master of present.........

kairi-light-keyblade master of present?????-flower looking keyblade.........

see what i mean.............

- There are 8 order members left. The ones that were killed in Chain of Memories will not return.

"The hidden manipulator - Zexion - Number 6. He hates doing anything directly himself, instead preferring to have others do his work. He tries to convince Lexaeus to use Riku to defeat Marluxia, but fails. He decides to finish off Riku, but is betrayed and killed by Axel." (Zexion profile)
see it says zexion was killed

dark_ricku rocks

I think that the unknown walking up to the knights is the keyblade master of the present cause notice.

The other three take sora, mickey, and riku's keyblades and sora was light, mickey was dark, and riku was twilight so the other MUST be the present which i think is Ienzo becuase Zexion only "FELL INTO RUINS" which may not mean he is dead

Kajx

if xehanort was the dark person walking towards the knights and was the keyblade wielder that brought destruction to the worlds, then ienzo culdnt be the other keyblade wielder since he was one of ansem's student/apprentice?

<AumaaN>

This is how I think of it:
key of light: Sora
key of darkness: Mickey
key of twilight: Riku
key of present: IDK!!!

master of keyblade: the original Xehanort
(or sora)
the lost two: heartless xehanort and nobody xehanort/xemnas, since they're dead
(or roxas and namine?)
memory of xehanort: maybe the 3rd xehanort carries his memory...?
(or xehanort reports)
chasers: the 3 knights and maybe more of them
(or the new enemy)
keyblade war: obviously the good wielders against the evil wielders

note: darkness can be used for good purposes and light can be used for evil purposes!!!

Zexion: he is probably dead, if he would come back he would be either
- a heartless
- a new enemy
- the dude who we can't see in the secret ending

now that I've mentioned him, that shadowy character might be the 3rd xehanort...

Last edited:

Blindfolded_Riku

well zexion won't be a knight bc nomura stated they were ENTIERLY new characters => not a version of any of the known characters

what is the most believable is that the shadow guy is Xehanort ... or a new character XD
if i remember correctly nomura never said anything about this 4th person .. right?

violent_anger said:
ienzo cannot be a keyblade master. ansem learned about the keyblades from mickey, if ienzo was a keyblade master, then ansem would have known about them long before that

He's got a point ... but Xehanort could definately be one since he lost his memories so he couldn't remember the keyblades' existence or even know it

<AumaaN>

Blindfolded_Riku said:
well zexion won't be a knight bc nomura stated they were ENTIERLY new characters => not a version of any of the known characters
:eek: Whoops, you're right about that. I didn't think of it while I wrote that, I'm gonna edit that:D

Nixion

im not sure who came up with this but it sounds really good to me so ill let u guys hear it.

ok so if you unscramble Xehanort you come up with no heart and another. So mabey TN is trying to say MEMORIES OF ANOTHER possiably zexion or someone else.

damm who came up with this?????/:confused:

Kajx

although wat u say sounds pretti rational nixion i sumhow still think it has sumthin to do with xehanort's past considering we dunno nythin about his past or where he came from this culd be a new start for the series to connect xehanort's past to the near future after kh2 if u know wat i mean

Blindfolded_Riku

Kajx said:
this could be a new start for the series to connect xehanort's past to the near future after kh2 if u know wat i mean

yeah that's the way it should be ... you play kh 3 (after kh 2 => present time ) and then you have a flashback scene and you play as Xehanort or Ienzo

Nixion

well dont credit me credit violent anger he came up with that theory and i do agree with you with the series to connect xehanort's past. sounds interesting

D

DaL

Lisen i have info on his past his memories and how a nobody is born

DarkRiku13

I was thinking that perhaps, Xehanort was once a KeyBlade master himself, along with many other keyblade masters, maby he was the one who brought Chaos to the world (Like mentioned in Ansem's Report 9) and because of this, his punishment could have been the loss of his memory and stripped of the Title keyblade master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back