• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Noggy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

Well, I took back my second defective bundle and got talked into trying it for a third time. Honestly I should demand a paycheck from Sony if I'm going to be doing all their quality control.
  2. N

Yeah that is an option that I might end up taking cause this is some retarded crap that sony is pulling.
  3. N

Could be a problem with BBS?

Yeah I'm having the same issue as well. I took the malfunctioning bundle back to GameStop and they replaced it and all, however a couple hours later and the same problem happens again on a completely different bundle. This kind of shoddy quality control on Sony's part has just ruined this game...
  4. N

I just took my defective bundle back to Gamestop and got a replacement. Lo and behold the replacement has the same damn issues. Well I guess on the bright side I can think of something else to throw $200 at.
  5. N

Same thing is happening to mine, i'm afraid to go back to gamestop for a replacement and the same thing happening again. One has to wonder if this is happening to all the PSP KH bundle packs, sigh. Guess i'll find out tonight, sucks though as I've already put in about 5+ hours in the game and...
Back