• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ordeith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alright. But I would suggest, for the time being, we only compile things concerning "The Warlock" and "The Gallant," as not to overwhelm ourselves and delay the Warlock's launch, and then release them when they appear in the stories.
    I'd be better to leave it on here. Easier and more access.

Perhaps rename Events "History" or "Lore?" Events sounds a bit restrictive.

Sounds good. The six posts following the opening post could serve as a table of content for each category.
    That actually works great, because in the Gallant, the next chapter, following 3, is going to be "Reprise I," which, instead of continuing the story of the Gallant, will interupt with a retelling of a point in the Gods' War, continuing on every so many chapters until it reaches near the time of the story. If done right, this could be a good way to interject lore or important events/conversations relevent to the long, overarcing story, but not occuring in one of the "Nightfall" stories.

Also, if we are able, I would like to release the Nightfall Lexicon alongside The Warlock, in which we can include, for a start, the history (up to The Warlock) of Morcado, instead of trying to cram it into the opening post.
    Only problem is that the Smiling Man wasn't there, and only knows parts of what actually happened. In fact, the only one that knows the events in their entirety is the Old King.
    I've got a story I want to tell, but am not sure if it should be via a roleplay or not. Tell me what you think:

The story would be about the Old King back before "the beginning," before he became "God," and would concern the events that led to the fall of the godly civilization, the creation of evil, and Jehovah's rising to "God." Though it mainly concerns the Old King, it will concern a major link to the Smiling Man.

What do you think?
    Alright, that sounds good to me. Getting involved with those I've role-played with before given the chance is GREATLY opportunistic for me. It also brings back good memories and the chance to revamp older character sheets of mine.
    Yes, I really need to set some time aside to compile my thoughts and start building the thread. If you could compile a letter from the Hyperdulian or Dulian Council (maybe have each one make note in the parchmant and indicate a change of style and pose between them, if you're feeling ambitious), to Christoph Cain concerning his mission into Morcado to bring down the Warlock, that would be excellent. Feel free to add whatever you fancy to it.
    Mad is doing something about the Dauntless Merchant for some of his drawing/design/art studies even :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back