• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by $P!K3Y_613

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. $

Guinness Names Top 50 Video Game Series Of All Time

Gameinformer announced that the Guiness World Record Book of 2010 came out and these were the top 50 best video game series of all time and I just thought that I would put this up. Guinness Names Top 50 Video Game Series Of All Time - News - GameInformer.com
  2. $

SPOILER Theory

Thats what I meant though
  3. $

SPOILER Theory

This thread has to do with the following videos below YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cutscenes part 4 and this one YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Xigbar VS Ven!? OK, now that you've watched both of them, its time for my theory. What if Aquas armor in the room that Xemnas was...
  4. $

New Footage Of Days

I just found this on the kingdom hearts ultamnia website where theres a bunch of pictures of kingdom hearts stuff that is at comic con, and a some new footage of kingdom hearts 358/2 days, which can be found on the following link Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days & Kingdom...
  5. $

favourite cut scene in KH2

Mine was the one right before the 1,000 Heartless battle cuz the music got all intense
  6. $

(Plot Changes/Character Developments/Etc) in Kingdom Hearts 2?

I would want them to just to introduce RoXas and make him so mysterious so you would want to know more about him. I wold also want an encounter with him and Sora like as Sora is walking and sees RoXas and then RoXas runs away ar disappers, something like that.:thumbup:
  7. $

DID YOU NOTICE...

Did anyone notice that when playing Kingdom Hearts 1, that when you are going through the World Terminus (In The End Of The World) and you reach the last one and this place looks like Hollow Bastion. Well any way when you go into the room and there is this machine with these five pods and above...
  8. $

Thought

As I was watching this video I noticed something. Play video untill 00:42 YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend (English Subtitles) </EMBED> Notice when he(Xemnas) put the CD in the computer, he types in a word.(00:20-00:31) I can read the last five letters (OTHER) but not the...
  9. $

can riku die in kh2

Actually he can and when he does he juss stands there with the stars around his head.(And if im correct he's bending over a little bit with his hand on his head)
  10. $

Door On Destiny Islands

OK I was just wondering whats in the door on Destiny Ilands in the secret cave because I don't recall ever seeing whats in there. And if they never said what was in there, what do you think was through that door?
  11. $

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

Well I kinda agree with this but you mentioned a lot of stuff about feelings and we all know that nobodys can't feel. But than again AXel did tell Sora that when hes with RoXas and him (Sora) that it makes him feel like he has a heart agian and I forget who said it but they said they remember...
  12. $

BIG Theory

WHOA I never said that Ven is Sora's Nobody and so what if he had Three Hearts. P.S.Noticed the Obama Pin:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  13. $

BIG Theory

Well it's also been stated in KH1 that the enemy is Ansem but in the later games we find out it's actually Ansem's apprentice, Xehnort's Heartless so how do we know this is not the same thing (meaning that somethings we knew were actually wrong)???
  14. $

BIG Theory

well
  15. $

BIG Theory

Well with the first flaw I can somewhat answer. Namine reconstructed Sora's memories back to the way they were so whether or not RoXas is Sora's Nobody has nothing to do with it reconstructing Sora's memories. But then again they did need him to get the memories back(I think) but what if...
Back