• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Pachacuteki, due to your inactivity in the RP, you have been stripped of your position as Warrior of Profecy for Nation B.
    Pachacuteki, if you don't make a post by monday, I will have to get rid of you from the position of WoP.
    Pachacuteki, I recommend you post soon in the RP or else you're going to fall too behind, and have to remove your character from the cast.
    You can start anywhere you want to. I had a feeling you were having a problem with your keyboard and didn't know it, I just wasn't sure.
    Hey Pacha, in the RP could you try to make your posts more legible. I responded to your last post, even though I could barely read what you typed. Waiting to hear your response.
    Hi!
    The rpg is open and ready for adventures (Lol that sounded lame but you get what I mean right)
    Hey Pachauteki, if you want you can make another character for the RP, preferably a WoP for Ventus.
    No, Giagan is not in the RP anymore, due to the fact that he never posted in the new RP. Yes, I will contact everyone when the RP starts.
    Hey Pachacuteki, you are able to join my RP. There are 2 WoP positions left, one for Ventus, the other for Sakura Kuni.
    Ventus= Nation of Wind
    Sakura Kuni= Nation of Light
    I hope you enjoy being in my RP! :)
    well i told the creator of the RP that i couldnt be in it because of the fact that i need to find a job and wont have time to do the rp. of course i hope to join back soon.......and well the rp is ok i mean you only write short stories of you(your character) going to school and doing stuff,its fun but at the same time it gets a little slow...and you can still sign up for the RP if you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back