• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Passion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Z
    posted before you that luxord escaped, so yeah....a little problem with your post...most of it at least. HAHA
    Z
    posted it, your girl along with Roxie-kun is fried but not dead...yet
    Z
    you bitch! you hit Luxord! you're going to git it now!
    Z
    not going to fight me? I already defeated ya!
    Z
    I'll spoil it for you since im so evil...Marluxia holds Sora's hollow heart within him so he can take the form of Sora as he chooses to.

Kairi will arrive just when her parents are about to die and blame Sora
    Z
    but Kairi's stepparents are going to be murdered and her world will be destroyed....and I'm going to do it in a way that will hurt Kairi so much that she'll stay with Riku
    Z
    Yes fucking Kallen and Xenjin broke up the potential RikuxKairi kiss.
    Z
    We get Jasmine and Three Wishes while Marly and the others get Oathskeeper and try to find Kairi.

COMPLETE THE KINGDOM HEARTS WE STOLE FROM YOU< BIATCH
    Z
    you have complete freedom what to do with Donald Duck, he was just a distraction for you

Order wins 1-0
    The first Piccie is up on my Facebook. It's too bad the car Is just a basic red DX thinking bout getting It done Black or Dark blue at some point
    Yes, Very Nice :) Subwoofer, Amp and 2 speakers and a CD player with Ipod Port XD I especially like the Old Rims and The old Paintjob, though I need to polish it once a month and wash It once a week.
    The Sound System Im getting Installed In two weeks Is new XD The rest Is old but In good condition. Getting two new tyres next month though
    Z
    go into the thing into the bottom of the post and click it where it say pos rep or nega rep
    Yup lol plus my cousin Is doing all the mechanical work and doing a required sevice on It because he's a qualified Apprentice Mechanic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back