• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Prince Aros

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

In regards to Roxas and Namine (spoilers!)

wait... to have emotions you have to have a heart right. well roxas seems to have emotions but its a trick. on the other hand namine messed with roxas' memories and in kh:com marluxia says that to have memories you have to have a heart so if namine messed with roxas' memories then he must have...
  2. P

Best Wielder

god D*** it mickey is the best lol:D :confused:
  3. P

Who's hair is better?

i'd say sora and roxas EDIT: and Zexion
  4. P

What was that machine at the end of kingdom hearts??

the gargoyle was chernabog abd are you talking about the machine that says "all hearts are connected and kingdom hearts is where all hearts are born" basicaly summary of ansems report:eek: i just amazed myself:eek:
  5. P

how old?

1-36 2-51 3-39 4-47 5-35 6-23 7-34 8-22 9-19 10-57 11-29 12-18 13-15
  6. P

kh2 activity thread

:confused: R-rox O-outgoing X-X'ed out of the org. A-aerobic S-skilled there ye go
  7. P

Weird Pic i found of... Roxas i think?

:mad: GOD DA**IT I KNEW SOMEONE else had the same idea as me! nice pic, i honestly could never draw that good. *i draw stick people*
  8. P

1,280 days

i... have been waiting ever since the first kingdom hearts 1 comercial this week seems like my life long and boring AND NO KH2:eek:
  9. P

new rating

what about mild language? there are alot of words ive read about
  10. P

Riku Problem.

get ALOT of 0 cards and 9 cards, three 8 and up healing cards and a potion about 8 or 9:cool: 0's break his sleights (sp) like dark aura
  11. P

New Battle Scene Sora vs. Riku

wait wait wait before we go saying im wrong all people with strong hearts can wield the key blade, every body has been saying that ansem had one of the strongest hearts right
  12. P

New Battle Scene Sora vs. Riku

maybe it is ansem because of the moon but he can't wield the key blade that we know of. wait when ansem was in riku's body he had the keyblade. don't flame me it's just a thought
Back