• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Problem.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Hey guys, I'm back, and I need help with CoM. Can you guys help?

Ok, I'm stuck on the Riku part where you encounter Namine and says that Sora's memories are a train wreck, and he always gets in the way. I need to know then best way to beat him, he always beats me when he uses Dark Aura. I HATE that move!!! >.< Any hints?

Prince Aros

get ALOT of 0 cards and 9 cards, three 8 and up healing cards and a potion about 8 or 9:cool:

0's break his sleights (sp) like dark aura

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Don't waste cards on sleights, the only sleights u should use are omnislash and curaga if u get into any problem. So Stack 4 high cloud cards (SO u can Omnislash twice) and 5 cures, 4 in case of curaga (twice) and a 0 cure, which i reckon to be the best card in the game. a 0 megalixir will do no harm either, along with Dragon Maleficent, Oogie Boogie, Vexen and i think a screwdriver card as well.

Arrange the deck with 0 cards at the front, and skip past them at the start and move straight into smackin him with high (7-9) keyblade cards...if he uses a sleight just press L and 0 him, and if u have stacked (but not used) an omnislash unleash it right away. Repeat until dead, the megalixir and screwdriver cards should help without time wasting for reloads. Curaga and Oogie Boogie if u run into any trouble and Vexen card.

Ideal CP for this battle to be around 1250+ imo...

K

Kairi_MAX

i always thought i couldn't defeat that boss. it said that boss was the hardest boss in the whole game. all you need to do is level up more and get more 0 cards so you can card breaak his dark aura. and you need a lot of cures. that should do the trick

kh_pro

dosnt this belong in the KHCoM forum? but N E way these guys are given u the right tips.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
kh_pro said:
dosnt this belong in the KHCoM forum? but N E way these guys are given u the right tips.
Uhhh...it IS in the KH CoM forum.....*whisper*noob*whisper*

So you mean if I press L twice I can brake ANY of his combos?!?!?! Even Dark Aura?!?!?!?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
go behind him for dark fragira, have cure cards, break dark aura, have high cards.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Sacred_Sora said:
Does anyone know if it's true?
LOL, he means that if you put the zero cards in the back of your deck, then you can prss L twice so you get to them, and then use a zero card after he's starting to use his combo (Dark Aura, w/e), THEN you card break him.

You should have Oogie Boogie and Vexen as enemy cards, and about 4 zero cards (I had 5+ or something) if you stay with that tactic, you can beat him easily (I was at level 47, and level 57 when I finished the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back