• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Revanant Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

A couple of theories and High Quality BBS trailer screenies

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed them^^
  2. R

Okay, like SeaSalt said, I'm looking forward to see them^^
  3. R

ShadowRikuRising, thank you. Very nice pictures and Theory. ^^
  4. R

No XIV

That is what I just said..><
  5. R

No XIV

Nomura already said it wasn't Aqua or Namine in a Interview. It was a new Charater.
  6. R

Brand new fresh theory on the meaning BBS.

There has to be more than that, I mean it's a good guess but BBS looks like it takes more inmportance than that.
  7. R

Kairis Keyblade

I forgot the Official Name, I wish I could remember it ><
  8. R

Thanks, RikuRising, they look nice ^^
  9. R

Is It Just Me ??

It's because your on Critical Mode. If you don't like it that hard, then go on Proud Mode.
  10. R

Kairis Keyblade

I'm not sure, I forgot what it was called. But "Island Memories" sounds pretty good.
  11. R

Kairi's bottle

I think it was fate that Kairi's Bottled Message got to Sora. Or theres not an explanation. I mean, not every thing can be explained in Kingdom Hearts, especially just bottles with messages floating around in the ocean.
  12. R

New 358/2 Days -HQ-SCANS!!

Nice Scans, Yannis ^^ ( 25 Charater )
  13. R

Brand new fresh theory on the meaning BBS.

I think that maybe Riku and DS may have a "Concection." Like, if Riku didn't break the connection then he would have ended up MX's Apprentince. I think that because DS is wearing Riku's clothes fom Kingdom Hearts l. Also, DS might've have worn that to show Riku what he should've been. The...
  14. R

Will there be a KH3, and when will it come out?

Well, Sora is said to be in it, that's for sure.
  15. R

Will there be a KH3, and when will it come out?

The three inside games, BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded haven't even came out yet, nor have a Release Date. So I don't think you should be worring about that. I'm sure there will be a KHlll, also it's going to be awhile, so just be patient. ^^
Back