• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanginmatt

Does anyone know what Kairis Keyblade is named. i remember reading it somewhere but cant remembr what it was.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I could've sworn I've seen an official name somewhere.

Or maybe it was someone who thought it was an official name....

I like 'Island Memories' though.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
There was an official name for it... heck if i remember... oh n btw it wasnt kairi's xDD she was just borrowing it from Riku :p

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
so then Riku is...gay...hahahahahaha jk guys but that does sound funny
LOL As much as I hate it when people call KH characters gay, It was the imediate thing that came into my head too lol.
I don't think it was borrowed, It was a present from Riku, I think she still has it.

Twilightie

I remember hearing the name it's just that I forgot it. I wish I could remember it. ><

It kinda scares me that Riku has a Keyblade looking like that. "Riku don't you think that's a tad girly for you?'' xD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Here's the little that the site has to say about it.

"Not very much is known about this keyblade or its power. When Kairi saw Sora being attacked by heartless, she jumped down from a platform to attempt to help him. She too was ambushed by heartless, and might have been seriously injured. Luckily, Riku stepped in, saved Kairi and gave her a weapon to protect herself with. Kairi was able to wield the keyblade and actually use it to fight against the heartless. After the cutscene, the keyblade is never spoken of or seen for the rest of the game. It has a delicate design, with flowers decorating the top of the blade. The keychain's symbol, that is connected to it, is a star that closely resembles the papou fruit. Surely Kairi wielding a legendary keyblade raises a few questions, questions that remained unanswered until Nomura addresses them."

Not sure if that helps any, but...

And here's a picture of a fan made version, it looks pretty accurate.

KairisKeyblade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back