• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rikki Chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol I remember a lot of people making that as a joke back in the day. I wonder how many are mad it came true. xD
    How are you today? =]
    Lol, I remember a friend of mine predicted that we will have to wait until we are in our 20s to play KH3. It's kinda scary that she was right.
    I feel old now. lol
    Most either started with KH2 or 1. Many hold one of those starters as their favorite. There are a few that started with Days because of the accessibility of the DS and love it.

I'm waiting for them to port 1.5 & 2.5 to PS4. lol
    I started the series when I was 12 too but when KH2 came out. I didn't get the first one when it first came out because it just did look that interesting to me when I saw the trailers. So KH2 is my favorite.

I try my hardest to own every KH game that comes out in the US. I never had a PS3 until I heard about KH 1.5. lol. Now my next goal is to save up for a PS4 for KH3.
    Hmm....KH1. I started the series from the beginning way back in 2002 (it blew my 12yr old mind lol) and KH1 still stays my favorite.
    Besides that my second favorite is Aquas section of Birth by Sleep.

I've never really liked the others enough to replay more than twice. But I do think Rikus story/development in Dream Drop Distance and both Sora & Riku's stories in Chain of Memories are among the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back