• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku665

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

question again

im trying to find sephiroth so i can battle him and somone told me to go to Dark Depths in hallow bastion and when i went there it was completley empty no one was there, do you have to do something special to battle him? Can somone plz help me. Also sorry if this is in the wrong section.
  2. R

question

where can u find sephiroth i want to fight him but i do not know where he is? :confused:
  3. R

question

what happens when you go into a cutscene while in antiform ive never done it so i dont know?
  4. R

how much money

i was just wandering how many kh2 copies of North America have been sold, if anyone knows please reply.:confused:
  5. R

Sequal to KH2

i already beat kh2 so im already looking forward to kh3;)
  6. R

Kh2 Ultimania

i wonder why tn decided not to make a north americab version of khu
  7. R

namine

thank you
  8. R

namine

sorry if this is in the wrong section but can someone please give me a link to namine's inteview i have not heard her voice yet.
  9. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide

can somone please tell me what the special editon offers instead of the regular Strategy Guide. And sorry if this has been asked befor.
  10. R

question about kh2 spoilers

When is it okay to start talking about what happens in kingdom hearts 2 once its released world wide.
  11. R

question for people who have kh2

I was wandering what kind of new mini games and side quest there are in kh2.
  12. R

kh2 2 disk set?

does any one know if the us version of kingdom hearts is 2 disk long
  13. R

question

is riku just in deep dive and the end
  14. R

question

i have not played kingdom hearts 2 but can someone please tell me if riku is a major part in kh2. Like is he in it a lot.
  15. R

kh3

i was arguing in another forum while ago about kh3 there will be one around 2007-2008 here is the interview quote: From a recent Nomura interview that was posted on the 2ch message board, which feels odd mentioning it after such a long period of time, something KH related will, no doubt, show...
Back