• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku665

i was arguing in another forum while ago about kh3 there will be one around 2007-2008 here is the interview
quote:
From a recent Nomura interview that was posted on the 2ch message board, which feels odd mentioning it after such a long period of time, something KH related will, no doubt, show itself in the middle of the PS3's life.

Nomura: As of now, my team and I aren't fully focused on a sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 for the next generation of gaming, but there will definitely be one. We're currently working on another project that will also take a long time. However, you can expect something Kingdom Hearts related to show itself during the middle of PS3's life. When that is, I don't even really know. (laughs)

also ps3 is expexted to be released around chrismas or january i read that at ign.

riku665

that is the only reason i made this topic to show people that they confirmed kh3.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
ugh i hate it when people talk about KH3 when KH2 isn't even out yet. Concentrate on something else... Like Monkeybutt's new actvity.

EDIT: lol it isn't officially confirmed Nomura was like, "probaly but not officiallly" that's not what he said but I'm reterpreting it.

ANd this is so going to get closed

KeybladeStriker

Awards
IM happy they are making a sequel! i kinda thought so! BUT I DON"T WANT IT TO COME OUT THAT LATE!!!!! I MAY NOT LIKE IT THEN! wahhh no!! *sigh*

KingMickey06

okay, we dont need like several people saying the same thing over and over again... give the guy a break

roxas_shell

mendia said:
ugh i hate it when people talk about KH3 when KH2 isn't even out yet. Concentrate on something else... Like Monkeybutt's new actvity.

EDIT: lol it isn't officially confirmed Nomura was like, "probaly but not officiallly" that's not what he said but I'm reterpreting it.

ANd this is so going to get closed

exactly my words

he didn't say kh3 he said kingdom hearts related,
you know like the movie they were talking about

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
More from a Nomura Interview

There are voices from the staff, too. What about a KH sequel?

KH, KH:FM, KH:CoM, KH2... Through all these years we kept working on KH so we're going to take a break for awhile and work on something else.

riku665

not to be off topic that i started but do u think it is possible that it could be the movie that there was rumors about of kingdom hearts.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Here's an idea I posted in another thread. Dont worry, no spoilers.

A lot of people have been talking about Keyblade wars and such so this got me think. Not exactly a war, but a battle. I say it all started centuries before the games, and was more about greed than hearts and such. I believe that the worlds were guarded by an order of warriors know simply as the Keyblade Masters. They remained fine until one of them became too intelligent and began to see the actual power he had, so he used it for personal gain. Seeing as the Keyblade feeds off of a strong heart, the Keyblade itself became demented and such. So it began to desire the Wielders dark desires, causing him to become much more destructive and evil, bringing out his dark side. Thus, a power struggle was formed in the group; a keyblade wielder wanted to rule all and threatened the boundaries of the world, which the rest of the Order could not allow. However, the immense power that the dark Keyblade Master had gathered from the misery and death of the living had caused him to out match the other Masters. The last three members eventually had no other choice but to seal him and his malice away in the world of the Kingdom Hearts, the once beautiful land in which the all originated from. Over time his dark heart slowly deteriorated and broke apart, thus the first true heartless creatures were formed from him.

To prevent this from happening again, The Keyblade Masters hid the keyblades from the world. However when the door was threaten to be opened again, they had to seek out a new keyblade master (Sora), to aid them in their cause without revealing their existence and cause even more questions about the door to Kingdom Hearts to be brought about. However, the threat that posed upon the door grew to strong for one keyblade master to handle, so more were chosen (Riku and the King) to stop the threat. Eventually order in the worlds was restored and all goes back to how it was; however, years later someone finds another keyblade... a dark one (not the soul eater or Anti-Keyblade) that had once belonged to the Dark Master. The person becomes consumed by all of his hatred, misery, pain, etc and decides to make everything around him feel his pain. Soon, the current keyblade warriors aren't enough to stop the strength that he rapidly gathers (absorbing his own heartless forces)... so they original masters must return from hiding and stop this once and for all. However, I doubt Sora and the others will let them kill another, no matter how destructive they are.

Some extra bit of info:
The reason I personally dont believe it to be an all out war is mainly because the term of War is very loose and can be applied to anything, so it is but mere speculation that a war (armies) of keyblade wielders will fight eachother. Remeber Nomura has an IDEA not an exact plot, so it is quite possible that whne he meant War, he meant a fight for the worlds between two wielders.

War Definitions:
(1) The waging of armed conflict against an enemy(s).

(2) A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.

(3) In an active state of conflict or contention.

Also, he says the third game revolves around this principle... "The legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back