• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxas911

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Omg looks so awesome!! Can't wait to get this and replay this awesome game!
  2. R

Birth by Sleep put the series into perspective

That was a perfect description on how i feel about the games, yeah what did you think of days??
  3. R

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

If this turns out to be fake im gonna cry.
  4. R

When Is There Gonna Be Something??

Ok well there has not been any great news lately on any kh site, it is killing me. Does any one know if there is an event coming up soon?? Like what happened to that whole thing about some guy working for Square Enix was gonna announce some game that they have been working on?? Like does...
  5. R

Question for anyone who has played or has BBS!?

Sweet!! Thanks a million!! YAY now I'm happy!!
  6. R

Yeah sorta, like does that mean in the Guard catagory it will have like guard, restore guard, charge guard etc? counter would be like revenge raid?? movement would be like high jump glide etc friend, is that like Cinderella for d link or something?? Does that sound correct?? lolz Btw thanks for...
  7. R

Lol that took me a while to add those photos lol.
  8. R

blah :: Untitle4d.jpg picture by ven911 - Photobucket blah :: Untitle3d.jpg picture by ven911 - Photobucket blah :: Untitle2d.jpg picture by ven911 - Photobucket blah :: Untitle1d.jpg picture by ven911 - Photobucket
  9. R

Ok well i am waiting to receive my copy of BBS and so i have been doing all the translation guides for the ability and menu's and i am stuck on 4 menu selections: フレンド い(can't find the jap letter that is here)ラ がード カウンダー I know these selections are in the command list, its when u press L and R...
  10. R

Question

Sweet!! That's awesome, i will be trying to do it all so like 130 hours average is damn good by me. Can't wait now!!! Thanks!!
  11. R

Question

Sorry i know this has been asked before but i can't find which thread it was asked in. Sorry to annoy people but how long does it take to finish KH BBS start to end not including any side missions (if there are any). Then how long including side quests?? Again sorry Thanks all
  12. R

Is It Worth It??

Ok so i have been thinking lately about weather to order BBS in from japan and playing it, to those who have played it through, is it work getting in japanese even though i can't understand it?? Also does anyone know where i can find a translation to all the abilities. That will be a major...
  13. R

Spoilers, What do you think of the?

Thanks SilentTrinity. That will be handy.
  14. R

Oh ok, sorry i had no clue
  15. R

As the title says, what do u all think of the X-Blade, it sorta looks overdone to me, like 2 keys on the one weapon, but cool as. Plz no Spoilers on how the blade was obtained. sorry if it has been asked. Ps. I don't know how to make the pic appear in a spoiler box, sorry..
Back