• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers, What do you think of the?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas911

As the title says, what do u all think of the X-Blade,
it sorta looks overdone to me, like 2 keys on the one weapon, but cool as.
Plz no Spoilers on how the blade was obtained.
sorry if it has been asked.
558d9dd8dedf10741607efdde213c800.jpg

Ps. I don't know how to make the pic appear in a spoiler box, sorry..

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The X-Blade was not mentioned prior to the release of the game, meaning putting its name in the thread title is a spoiler.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Is that real?
Really? D:>
I wouldn't like fighting with that. A design like... Serendipitous Pair would be neat what with the white and black theme. This is...
Deviantart Customization stuff.
Looks like Ultima spliced with Kingdom.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Didn't you see the Spoiler section thing above in the Future of Kingdom Hearts part of the forum when you created a new thread?

Any way, since it's already spoiled, the X-blade looks amazing.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Didn't you see the Spoiler section thing above in the Future of Kingdom Hearts part of the forum when you created a new thread?

Any way, since it's already spoiled, the X-blade looks amazing.

hey atleast you dont know what it does CloudStrifeSmile

fantasy08

It's a very fugly keyblade that makes one think what was Nomura on when he thought it up. It's also handled by a boring sora clone which gets more points taken off it.

Sorry to Vanitas fans lol :)

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, the KK part looks kind of cheesy, but all in all, I really did like it and what its purpose appears to be. I'm sure it will return and I'd love to see it return. Hopefully, Square finds some excuse to do a "tune-up" on it and improve it's look, making it more enigmatic and cool looking in KH3.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I thought it was pretty damn cheesy despite it's symbolic design. Sure, it can open Kingdom Hearts and unleash ungodly amounts of darkness upon the worlds yatta yatta, but how can anyone be really intimidated by that thing? It's as if they just glued two Kingdom Keys together and Ultima Weapons filigree slapped on to make it look more stylish.

I know Nomura was trying to make a point, and he's known for being lazy with his work, but this takes the cake.

/butthurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back