• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora109

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Approximetly 2.5 What spell did sora first get from an olimpus coliseum match?
  2. S

Kairie in KH2

Seriously how do you post pictures?
  3. S

Kairie in KH2

I would but i dont know how to post pictures
  4. S

If you were trapped on Destiny Islands what would you do?

Id probably see if i could take on sora and riku together while getting kairi to fall in love with me.
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

During or after destiny Islands? Because if its after you first see her live and in person in hollow bastion
  6. S

Keyblades

I know alot of people who sometimes can't find a certian keyblade so im making this to help these people out. If you know of a keyblade that is less common (Oblivian for instance) please post the name and how to get it.:D
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

I wrote this before i noticed the other entry; 6 years ago, 8 years old (if wrong just ignore my question) What pair do you fight in the 20th seed of the Hades cup?
  8. S

What's Your favorite non-heartless boss

Im going to find out the most popular boss in kh (mine is sephiroth)
  9. S

What's Your favorite Keyblade

Thx for all the replies so far but i would also like to hear favorites stat wise P.S. my is oblivian
  10. S

Mulan's World

thx anymore info would be great
  11. S

beating sephiroth

:mad:I CANT BEAT HIM:mad: Ive gone through the game five times and fought him every time at lvl 100. Is it the fact im using oblivian? should i use a different keyblade?
  12. S

What's Your favorite Keyblade

Ive decided to find out what keyblade is the best looking in the whole game. Replies are Encouraged
  13. S

Steamboat Willie world?

It's posible, Winnie the Pooh made into KH didn't he?
  14. S

worlds that should be in kh2!

I believe that Sword in the stone and black cauldron (YES!!!) are to be in this game. Atlantis and the Incredibles would be awesome but I dont think theyll be in this.
  15. S

Mulan's World

I know for a fact that mulans world (China) is in KH2 but i dont know Details. If someone could enlighten me I'd be thankful. :)
Back