• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worlds that should be in kh2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

now, when i first heard of pirates of the carribean makin it to the game, i was like " nah, i dont know" cause really there are still some disney movies that should make it REALLY in the game. my FIRST choice would be atlantis. i think its cool if sora battles the giant leviathan underwater. plus, the atlantis paradise looks cool with all the powers the atlantean people have. my SECOND choice would be treasure planet. well, obviously its set in space and theres a lot of world exploration involved ryt? kinda like the gummi ship going to other worlds. THEN, i'd really love to see monsters inc. in the game. though the plot of the movie is kinda kiddie, the fact that their's a DOOR VAULT in the film sounds related to kh ryt?
so there goes my choices for the worlds that SHOULD make it in the sequel. i'd like to know if you do agree? if not, what would be ur choices?

Majik1387

I would like to see Atlantis, Incredibles, Lion King, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and the Black Cauldron as worlds in Kingdom Hearts. And how about some Final Fantasy worlds?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
101 Dalmatians: "London"
Lion King: "Pride Lands/and everything else"
Sword in the Stone: "Camelot"
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Toy Story
MOnsters Inc.

oathion

Monsters Inc. would be hilarious! I can see it, Sora and Co. walking around, you come across a door but you can't get through it (in the factory place where all the doors move and go in places, 'teh place where the cameleon, the one eyed monster, blue fuzz monster, and the girl are at riding on the doors) but you can't. You keep trying and trying and jus do other stuff. Then finally, the door has a keyhole.

D

Dark Heart

well, it's been said that there is going to be Pride Rock (Lion King world) in KH2.

The worlds i'd want in it are Midgar or the from FF7, FF X or X-2 (if it ends in the Farplane it would make sense cause when the people die, they go there, so that would be the heart to that world), Incredibles (word is, it's going to be in there)

Sora109

I believe that Sword in the stone and black cauldron (YES!!!) are to be in this game. Atlantis and the Incredibles would be awesome but I dont think theyll be in this.

C

CEDELAS

in one of the nomura report it said that atlantis was actually going to be in number 1 but they cut it as it had cars and most of it was in vehicels.

lion king yes!!!!!!
the incredibles!!!!!
robin hood
and many more i would also like a ff inspired world i know hollow bastion is where they live but i would like if u could go into town not just the castle i'm pretty sure they dont all live in the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back