• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -=sOrA90=-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

King mickeys keyblade

hey, do you guys remember at the first kh king mickey dissapeared and told donald and goofy to find the key right? I was just wondering, why did mickey send them to find the key if he already had the key? and how did mickey get the keyblade anyway? i'm really confuse,,,can anyone help me answer...
  2. S

Who is Namine?

can somebody PLEAZEE tell me who the **** is nanime?
  3. S

KH without the Disney's char

do ya'll think that KH is better with the disney character or better WITHOUT the disney?? My friends and i thinks that its better without them
  4. S

it's just so sad...

i was searching a kh wallpapers then i saw an image of riku, kairi and sora. and it seems that sora is telling kairi "i'm sorry kairi, i have to kill riku. because he's consume by darkness, and he no longer recognize us"
  5. S

it's just so sad...

i heard a rumours from around that in kh2 riku will be killed by sora's keyblade, the reason sora killed him is becoz riku was consumed by darkness! if its true, that means riku IS evil...
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts is for kids?

Re: KH for kids??? thx for the reply, now i'm relieved
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts is for kids?

i was just wondering...is it true that the kh series is for kids? cause when i talked about with my friends at school they laughed at me saying that i'm playing a kids game and its childish to play kh! is it true? i need your opinion about this coz its been troubling me lately...
Back