• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sorathemaster01

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Can KHII: FM........?

yea just another blunder by sony and another default by the ps3. but whats ok about it is that you only have to install the operating system instead of having it "serviced" for like 100+ dollars (depending on where you went) and then finding out that your papal doesnt work anymore >,<
  2. S

Knights

so... that means taht the figure coming toward the knights was sora.... but another word came up that said "friend". taht makes me wounder now if that was sora or someone else... now for the keyblade war. i believe that like Nomura-sama said that the setting takes place for kh3 in the future and...
  3. S

Knights

dont worry, your theory will evolve if you stay within the forums. but dont forget: sora isnt alone, he needs friends for backup and hes not all too bright. the keyblade war is a very touchy subject, as well as the knights. because of the word that appears in the trailer that says "chasers". so...
  4. S

Kh Re: COM question

well yes they are.... for kh2 theyre adding more limits, a few more weapons, a new form, a deeper storyline, more battles and a extended secret trailer. for kh Re:com they're adding better graphics, more cards i believe, new battles, voice acting(a big plus) and some other stuff that i cant...
  5. S

well with upgraded graphics and new boss battles along with actual voice acting, i think america and europe will be happy with kh Re:CoM. but im more excited with kh2fm+ its more up to date for me and i wana see more about the knights
  6. S

for both kh2 and kh Re:CoM?
  7. S

Knights

Nomura-sama said in a interview that the secret trailer for kh2 was supposed to answer nothing, but more like raise more questions and speculate about the next game. as for your theories i would like to hear one just to see what is going on in a fellow kh fan's mind
  8. S

hrm.... i dont think this belongs in the KH2FM+ forum but ill still answer ur questions. 1) in KH Re:CoM you might be able to explore in more depth each room but as for actually going into a sandbox type of feel i highly doubt it. 2) for kh2 fm+ i believe that we will have more exploring to do...
  9. S

Knights

very true... very true... the heartless, the nobodies, and the possible knights. or something else... the keyblades in the crossroads are interesting as well. they all have keychains instead of the 3 new keyblades the knights have.... and then they pick up the "origional keyblades" and look over...
  10. S

Knights

see exactly. the only time we ever heard of any kind of parents was sora's mom in kh1 but after that no one has ever heard of them. so i believe that the knights are either sora, riku and kairi in their new armor for right now, because they have found the origional form of the keyblade(because i...
  11. S

Knights

hrm i like ur theory but what if Nomura-sama pulled a fast ball on us and said:"nope they arnt sora, riku, kairi, or any of the origional keybladers from the series... what if it was their parents???" now that would be interesting...
  12. S

Knights

no one knows that the true intentions of the "knights" are... or who they actualy are. but from just looking at them some could say that they are sora, riku and kairi in the armor, and in a very interesting scan it shows one of the "knight's" face armor blown off from the left side, and you can...
  13. S

NEW SCAN of Axel and Roxas!!!

Re: NEW SCAN of Axwel and Roxas!!! Ugh i can just imagine the headache from all the fangirls...:unsure:
  14. S

My two cents on the secret movie

ive read your theory before and i think i got something... kairi's keyblade... she is a princess of heart so she was bound to get one soon. but she only used it once and then it went away. as for the master of the keyblade... i agree with you for the fact taht it was the origional keyblade...
  15. S

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

his pose looks cool i just dont like his smiling. he needs to be more emo!!!
Back