• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My two cents on the secret movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Well, this is possibly true, but in the KH3 spec thread, someone said that there's a part in the extended version of "Another Side, Another Story" (Or whatever is at the end of KH1 special ending. Or maybe for FM, anyway, you get my drift.) that right near each other, in japanese, text is on the screen that says "Heartless, Nobody, Endless". This could mean that it meant those two creatures would be coming endlessly, but I agree with him, it seems odd they would put just those words together like that, and not have a creature named endless.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, this is possibly true, but in the KH3 spec thread, someone said that there's a part in the extended version of "Another Side, Another Story" (Or whatever is at the end of KH1 special ending. Or maybe for FM, anyway, you get my drift.) that right near each other, in japanese, text is on the screen that says "Heartless, Nobody, Endless". This could mean that it meant those two creatures would be coming endlessly, but I agree with him, it seems odd they would put just those words together like that, and not have a creature named endless.
O.O well that sure is curious isn't it..?

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
The Shadowy figure in the distance is one character we already know, could be one of the Org. members but their real forms (I don’t think heartless). Probably is Xehanort, but it could be any one. Xehanort would make sense because Xemnas (his nobody) wore armor in the final battle. This might mean something.

The Shadowy firgure IS Xehanort...but there is a reason he is coming from the other side.
Long ago, there were 4 chasers (Original keyblade owners) and they all used their powers to make the worlds calm after the first break out of heartless which separated all of the worlds. After things had become calm they went separate ways: 2 into light and 2 decide to go into the dark. After messing some things up 1 of the chasers came out of the dark and chose the twilight (much like Riku did in CoM). The lingering chaser in the darkness was Xehanort! The other chasers tried to stop him and get him to come to the light, but he liked having complete control over the darkness, and wanted control over everything so he decided to take over Kingdom Hearts Which was the Heart to the whole universe, with this he could control everything and become the ultimate ruler. All the chasers had a war , a "Keyblade War", and in this war Xehanort lost his memories. The other chasers either though he was dead or they placed him on some random world, but after the calmness for a long time the chasers put their keyblades in the land that was the connection to all worlds, which is suppose to be Destiny Islands, so I don't what is up with that video. Anyway, Xehanort ended up in Radian Garden (Hallow Bastion) and, Ansem, being the kind fellow he is, took him in and helped him to remember who he was. Xehanort became Ansem's apprentace. After doing tests on heartless, Xehanort began to remember who he truly was, and started to take in followers (Ansem's other appretices). Xehanort with the help took over the lab, and started to futher Ansem's research, even though Ansem said it would lead to his destruction. After testing on darkness, he and the others lost their hearts to the darkness, and became heartless, and nobodies. Sora, Riku, and Mickey were chosen to be in the line of descendants of the Keyblade masters (orig Chasers). After Sora defeated Xehanort's heartless and Nobodies, they combined together and created Xehanort once again. So, now that he is whole and has all of his power back, the orig Keyblade masters are coming back and reclaiming their keyblades to finish this battle once again. Just like Malifacent came back from memories, I thinkk so did Xehanort (Memory of Xehanort). Now once Xehnort is out of the picture Kingdom Hearts will be safe, and the Kingdom Hearts trilogy will be complete!

...phew...:toungesmile: lol. (that's just my thought with some help though.

Valor_Form00

I watched the video again and there is indeed a part where the words, "Heartless, Nobody, Endless" flash briefly on the screen. I never noticed that before.

And about Oxyrt... what the hell are you doing with your free time!? Thats one hell of a theory. I like the way you think.

Valor_Form00

By the way, I read an alright amount of Japanese, so if you have some questions, feel free to ask. Just dont ask me to read some nonsense word you just made up.

This is an awesome thread. You guys have some brilliant ideas and theories.

And finally, you know whats funny>?... XEMNAS spells MANSEX. Rofl

kiante

He was given the name Xemnas because all the names were the original (human) names, rearranged with an X. Since he had taken the name Ansem, those letters were rearranged and an x was added to make Xemnas.

Sorathemaster01

ive read your theory before and i think i got something... kairi's keyblade... she is a princess of heart so she was bound to get one soon. but she only used it once and then it went away. as for the master of the keyblade... i agree with you for the fact taht it was the origional keyblade master and all the rest of the keyblades were sent to clean up the mess. so in that breath who do you think the origional keyblade master is? because remember sora has no dad. in kh1 only his mom's voice was heard, not his dad, plus theres really not alot of info on his history... so i think that the origional keyblade master is his dad and a good friend of the king.

Roxusasu

I looked at the frame you mentioned, and I did see something that resembled Marluxia's weapon. However, it seems to me like that was just part of the giant slain beast or whatever, like a claw or wing or talon or something. It seems unlikely Marluxia's weapon is inside the secret movie.

PS. About ENDLESS. In deep Dive, when it says the word ENDLESS, it also says , 'What took you so long Kairi?' this is about when Kairi forgot about Sora, and he lost all his memories and stuff. Also it says 'Creatures of the Imagenation' later and it also says, 'Metomorphosis' Perhaps Endless are then creatures created my people's memories. When a person loses a particularly strong memory, it turns into and ENDLESS, perhaps symbolizing that memories last forever, even if we can't remember them, they are implanted into our brains.

In that case Sora would have a Endless, and so would Kairi. Roxas would have one too and so would others that lost strong memories.

Eh,that makes sense of the pic I have in my Signiture,I have a HUGE guess that is Sora's Endless,because that dude isn't as blonde as Roxas.

kiante

Yeah, I definetly think that he's could be another form of Sora, Sora's Endless. I figure the other armored people are too, they aren't Sora Kairi and Riku (Nomura says) but they have a strong connection with those 3. What's stronger than being almost the same person.

Oh, Nomura also stated (something I've been trying to tell people) that the keyblade Kairi used was a manifestation of Riku's keyblade. I always thought that was pretty obvious.

Dark_StarX

Now that I look at that picture again, I just now realized that his helmet is seriously damaged. I don't know why I didn't notice this before but I'm just saying. Who could he possibly be fighting? The unknown that was walking into the screen from the distance? And why would he be fighting them? Was it a trap that the Keyblade Wielders were lured into that was mentioned in the theory?

kiante

Just saying, I looked at that pic again too just now, and I think it was the one on the big one's left. Although, that is quite odd, because the one on the big one's left was the only out of those 3 that didn't have a keyblader when s/he walked to those 3 keyblades in the middle.

KhGamer89

That sounds like my friend...he's obsessed with Cid...but anyway...

I agree with your theory and that's basically all that I could make up of the movie and knowledge of the games. Though I think that I may go insane if I don't figure out something for the whole "birth by sleep" thing.

I am also new to this site. :)

O_O ur kidding. u never figured out what birth by sleep mean't? WHO APPEARED RIGHT AFTER SORA WENT INTO HIS SLEEP THINGY?!?! ROXAS! soooo when sora went to sleep, roxas was made. Birth by sleep=Roxas. Simple.

Valor_Form00

No, smart person, Roxas was born when Sora stabbed hisself through the heart with the "Keyblade" Ansem held in KH1. He became a heartless, which created Roxas. "Birth by Sleep" is simply referring to his memories being rearranged to normal, kinda as if he was in another life during CoM. And by that, I am referring to the fact that he lost all his memories of Namine and Castle Oblivion, when he got his old memories back. ]

KhGamer89

No, smart person, Roxas was born when Sora stabbed hisself through the heart with the "Keyblade" Ansem held in KH1. He became a heartless, which created Roxas. "Birth by Sleep" is simply referring to his memories being rearranged to normal, kinda as if he was in another life during CoM. And by that, I am referring to the fact that he lost all his memories of Namine and Castle Oblivion, when he got his old memories back. ]

You so smart! where did you learn that anyway? XD

mastermind2076

Yeah I knew where you got the realms from, but know I remember the ENDLESS word you were talking about. I always thought it meant the fact that the threat of the Heartless and Nobodies would be ENDLESS, but your idea is good too. What do you think of the rest of my theory?

PS. Hmmmm, endless... You got me thinking now...

yea the whole heartless and nobody attack could be a possiblity to the whole endless theory..but Im more leaning towards that endless is a new enemy because in ASAS DEEPDIVE it said a third enemy
HEARTLESS=NOBODY (switch frame) ENDLESS
So were just going to have to wait and see

Valor_Form00

I live in Japan (I am a foreign exchange student from America, seriously), and am currently the only guy who doesn't speak fluent japanese for about, oh, I don't know, 1000 FREAKING MILES!!! I speak a little bit of Japanese, and I mostly hang out at Gamestop where I work part time with other Final Fantasy/KH freaks/nuts like me. I will be getting the English version first, and with a discount(hahahaha!!). PWNED.

Thats how I know so much. Unfortunately, I have to come back to America in a year. From there I'll try to get my special little "scholarship" to come back and go to an electronics college. Any questions slash comments?

Tokyo is really beautiful at night.

Valor_Form00

And seriously, KHGamer, what the hells up with the cave talk! Its kinda creepy (as in I don't know if your a girl or guy kinda creepy).

Oh, and I'm from Ohio. How funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back