• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SuccubusAki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuccubusAki

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Well when you say that... then I am pretty excited about the revived members now. I say Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, and of course Zexion and Axel, maybe Saix. Those are the ones that I say will appear.
  2. SuccubusAki

The Last 5 1/2memebers of Organization XIII for KH3D

I'm kind of excited that Axel/Lea is in the latest game. The only other ones I could possibly know of is the original six. I wonder who else might come back?
  3. SuccubusAki

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Just saw the English subbed trailer for KH: Dream Drop Distance. Well... with the appearance of Lea... I'd say that Quinton Flynn will definitely be in this game. I wonder if other Organization members found their hearts and became completel or whatever...
  4. SuccubusAki

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

It doesn't really suck to me. The camera controls were much better than in KH1. And it was fun for me too. It did have some flaws though. It's a little too easy and most of the fillers are in other Disney worlds like Atlantica, which was totally pointless to have in the first place. And some of...
  5. SuccubusAki

Help/Support ► Graphics card/computer help

I need help from some geeks :) Because you guys are cool. So up until this year, computer games on my main PC (Sims 3, Oblivion) were running fine. Now the computer won't play any games at all, not even older games like Zoo Tycoon 2. The graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 6600, also a 1G processor...
  6. SuccubusAki

Beautiful but deadly and cold.... kidding

Hello everyone. My name is Aki here and I'm 21 years old. Don't be afraid of me, I'm a nice person. But anyway, I've liked the KH series mostly from a point of view because they're fun. I used to be obsessed with it but no longer I just... like it. I'm working on an OC for the series, but I...
Back