• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep, that's right. I'm twelve years old. Rather bright for my age, don't you think? Also my Master is a paedophile.

It's okay, dear. :3
    S
    I added you on msn so we can be buddies, but right now I'm off to work so we can chat tommorow if you want ok? :)
    The Resistance has a lot of great songs. Especially MK Ultra. <3 I love the guitars in that.

And, neither. They'll be playing here in the summer, though, along with Rise Against, but I doubt I'll have the money to go and see them. ;___;
    Yesss, I love Space Dementia. <3 Mhm, too, but Hysteria is always the song that ads like to have. x3; There's one on at the moment here with the end piano bit of United States of Eurasia (<3) in it.
    I don't like fire, but a fireplace doesn't seem so bad.

Quite. It's a quote from their song, Endlessly. I found it rather fitting.
    I rarely watch TV either, but I tend to stay in the sitting room when I play the DS - the fire is there. And, the Simpsons or documentaries are all I really watch.

Hmm. I suppose I prefer rock and a bit of metal. Depends. Muse is probably the most out of place thing I like, if only for their raw musical and vocal talent.
    Eh, I do listen to music. Or watch TV at the same time. Doesn't really make it any less painful. x3;

I was the same as you until only recently when I figured out ow to set up my Wi-Fi properly.
    Hehe. Don't worry - I'll help you out when I can get on the computer downstairs. I've the link to all that stuff saved on there so then I can tell you the site and such.

I like to make sure my IVs aren't too low - EV training is so tedious, however, but I still do it, You'll lose easily in a competitive battle if you don't. But, I haven't lost once yet, nyaa!
    You could always click on View Conversation and reply that way. I find it easier myself, nyaa.

I'm sure she's just doin' it wrong. Google your router and you might find some help. Do you know which site you're supposed to go to in order to vie your WEP key?

Oh dear - and it gets far more complicated than just natures. Try throwing EVs, IVs and strategies into the mix.

And, you're welcome, dearie. If there's anything you wanna know about competitive battling, that site is the best.
    Olol, just stalking your page and I realise you VM'd yourself instead of me by accident, nya. *sniggle*

Oh dear. All you had to do was ask me. <3 But I doubt you're going to give me your router details.

OU sands for Over Used. http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/ Take a quick gander at this if you want to know things more in-depth; Pokemon is a very complex game.
    I'm in the U.S., but I have a British dad and I have U.K. behavor, I guess. Are you from the U.K. mate?
    Oh my. I would have sobbed. I don't use Ubers competitively, but shiny Rayquaza is pretty sexy.

The kit, sir? I have a wireless router, and that's all you need.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back