• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ThePumpkinQueen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I am currently in school to get a master degree in library science All's I've ever wanted to do was be around books. I also like to write in my spare time. I learned to love Games, Books and movies. Because of my blood disorder, i spent a lot of time as a child in and out of hospitals. (I have severe Chronic Neutrpenia, and back then My T-Cells hadn't learned to take over for my white cell count) and a lot of the time i wasn't around other kids, and was bullied when not in the hospital. so I just learned to be able to get lost and fully enjoy a good Game or book. I also love challenges, but some gaming trophy's like the gummi ships, and Tidus's ultimate weapon. are a source of much frustration.

Books, Games, Movies, Writing, Tv. Swimming, Bike Riding, and Walking in the woods.
Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Occupation
Employee at a movie theater/Activities Aid in nursing home
Currently playing
Kingdom Hearts 2.5/Final fantasy X and X-2 HD

Signature

Only a knife knows what goes inside the heart of a pumpkin- Simone Swartze--Bart

tumblr_l3x38ic1Xq1qbnhjfo1_500.png

FFXIII Platinumed (3-3-2015)
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Platinumed (6-17-15)
FFXIII-2 Platinumed and all DLC episodes completed (9-12-15)
Batman Arkham City Platinumed and all DLC downloaded and completed (12-8-15)
Final Fantasy 13: Lightening returns DLC Downloaded and Platinumed (3-22-16)

Following

Followers

Back