• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tidora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sephiroth - Tips please?

equip strike raid so when he does that move that takes away all ur health u can hit him from far away
  2. T

Keyblades

Yeah i think its pretty sh!t that there is alot of keyblades now... One of the main things i loved about KH1 is that Sora had the only one and was made out he was the only one who had one, which.. i dunno.. like sorta inspired me. And also made him superior to everyone because he had a keyblade...
  3. T

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

Well, i think there is a set amount of keyblade forms for each of the 4 keyblades right, and wen sora recieves a key chain it turns the keyblade into one of those set keyblades. In bbs trailer there was HEEAAPPSS of key chainless keyblades, so maybe now if u have a key chain that resembles one...
  4. T

Would Anyone?

Would any be upset if BBS ending was the the KH2FM+ secret ending... So we woudlnt know what happens after the fight.
  5. T

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS!!!

You shouldnt close this thread... What if someone else wants to know the name of the song.. just leave it up.
  6. T

Training Time!

Umm...Ii usually get to about 8; what i do is just hit Wakkas' ball back at him. I am pretty sure that is the fastest way to get experience.
  7. T

How come?

Yeah roxasriku is right... They said multiplayer not co op.... SE should of made it clearer.
  8. T

kh2 opening.

Haha I guess you could say your not emo then.. Because you have no emotions u cant be emo.. Good on you.. Ban all emos!!
  9. T

Does anyone have

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid...
  10. T

Does anyone have???

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid...
  11. T

Axel has....emotions???

Well all we know is that he is a special nobody because he is different to the other org. members (excluding Roxas.... and the mysterious no. 14.. lol)... Hopefully something is revealed in the next 3 games... And if not then maybe in kh3...
  12. T

Hidden Images

Haha maybe he's waiting for one of us to find one... Then he goes yes thats the one. Then he takes all credit for the best find on kh?? Haha maybe?
  13. T

Hidden Images

Yeah he should tell us. Why do we have to do propper grammar... Its like telling us how to dress and how to walk... Its stupid...
  14. T

concerned?

is anyone concerned about roxas' uniqueness with this ven character commin in? like since roxas is such a popular character, wouldnt it ruin it becos of someone who has the same clothes, face, hairstyle and voice but it isnt actually roxas. like ven mite be the real roxas and the whole scheme of...
  15. T

Who maxed there level?

yeah lol, but anyway no i havent maxed my game stats to max stats, i tried but got bored. what about everyone else.. did they max their stats on kh2?
Back