• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone have

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidora

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid that looks exactly like ur grandad and everything... exactly like him. But with the nobodys and stuff. Does anyone have a theory?

Sorry if i didnt make sense. Ask again if you dont

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid that looks exactly like ur grandad and everything... exactly like him. But with the nobodys and stuff. Does anyone have a theory?

lol the Grandad thing made me laugh! Umm I don't really have a theory. People can come up with as many as you like but they may all be wrong. I know it's hard but what I surgest is wait for BBS and 358/2 all should be explained then.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
My theory is that Ven's heart somehow ends up with Sora's in BBS, and then when Roxas is created, Ven's heart attaches itself to Roxas and thus giving Sora's nobody Ven's looks and giving him emotions. Which is why Roxas seemed to have a heart.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Well...........I posted this theory before on this website so here since you asked

Well I believe that Terra somehow sealed Vens heart in Sora (as seen in th scan of Terra in the Destiny Islands watching 2 kids play that is Riku and Sora)Because Ven was close to death when MX froze him so when Sora turned heartless the Vens heart got realesed th nobody of Sora got Vens look and so Roxas looks like Ven.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
here's my theory, ahem
ven is a kid
roxas is a kid
ven is gay
roxas is gay
tada, your answer
lol that's so sad, but still you're proving a point. We no nothing of these characters but from their picture. Wait my bad we do know Roxas, but we no nothing of ven except that he weilds the Way to Dawn.

Well theories are for something that we dont know completely about are they not why else are the theories not something called REALLITY???? yeah
My apologies, I guess I'm what you can a realist. I am rather cynical at times cause I observe the things around me too much and see what misery the world has come to, then I laugh and say "Well isn't that just life?"
I thought perhaps a theory needed to have some proof to hold up the argument. Anyway, I just see too many people putting theories to heart and that's not the case, which leads up to embarrissment and flaming. Anyway I should probably stop saying wait till the game, as we are all impatient. I guess the bottom line is all we can do now is speak theoredically untill we get some more info or better yet, The Game.

Joaxshu

ummm... Tidora i think you double posted this thread just to let you know

?Lexis717?

My theory is that IF Ven is one of the original keyblade weilders, he must have (inherited?) given the keyblade to sora somehow, so thats why Roxas looks like him

Stars

リク
Someone has sealed Ven's heart into Sora and their heart become one... when sora 'kill' himself with the dark keyblade..Ven/Sora's heart being release and create Roxas..

That's what i think. but wrong maybe..

Tidora

All your theories sound possible, it's just a tough one because he isnt a normal nobody and it just doesnt make sense that Ven looks like and could possibly be Soras' nobody. It could even change the fact that Sora isn't 100% Sora if you get me. There mite be another Sora or something.... the possibilities are quite endless arent they. And with each new theory there is more gateways to new possibilities that even further the theorys...

D

Divine Light

WTF???!!!!!!! if u say they are gay your gay:angry: and guess what? Gay means happy:closedeyes: *idiot*

and I don't have a theory I'm just gonna wait and see.

umm...no...gay means you have a romantic relationship with the same sex.........lol.......it can mean happy but is more know for the first thing..

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
WTF???!!!!!!! if u say they are gay your gay:angry: and guess what? Gay means happy:closedeyes: *idiot*

and I don't have a theory I'm just gonna wait and see.

girl, you don't know anything about being gay
gay = stupidity, worst thing in life, immaturity, and as he said, loving the same sex
and it's obvious i'm not gay you stupid kid

btw: your sig (lucy) is hot

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
girl, you don't know anything about being gay
gay = stupidity, worst thing in life, immaturity, and as he said, loving the same sex
and it's obvious i'm not gay you stupid kid

btw: your sig (lucy) is hot

You could chill out on the insults too. You could have handled that in a far more mature manner than you did. There is absolutely no need to spew insults back and forth. It gets people nowhere and even worse is it gets you reported.

And in the actual dicionary definition of the word "gay", it only means happy and loving the same sex. Stupidity and immaturity are slang definitions created by people who probably didn't like gays.

Tidora

Why are you guys talking about the word gay in this thread... you should go to the gay forums and do it there...
Its a Kingdom Hearts thread guys.. come on

Last edited:

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
We don't know why Ven looks like Roxas. Maybe they're carbon copies of each other(since they literally look the same). :toungesmile: Unfortunately, there is little known about any of the BBS characters. I say we just wait and see if there will be any new info released on Ven. I doubt it though. We'll probably have to find out out only by playing BBS. Maybe there is no connection? Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Theories away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back