• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tokyly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What makes Reflect so usefull?

Ok, Stop Arguing, While I still say taking out 3 spells and only putting in 2 'substitutes' was a horrible mistake "Magnaga cannot make up for Stop or Gravity". However I will have to disagree you pwned. because literally, Aeroga got 'pwned' by Reflega. While Reflect and Aero both suck in...
  2. T

Billy Zane

It is true, KH2 Ansem's voice sucked when Riku used it, along with the flashbacks. There where also certain 'other' voices that I did not like as well.
  3. T

Everything I hated about Kingdom Hearts II. (Mature content)

Let me explain the Roxas Fake TT scene. Ansem said he had created twilight town from Data, and from the data he gathered from everyone's hearts. There he said it, hearts. Namine was restoring Sora's Memories, and she was doing it threw Roxas to make it go faster, thats why Roxas was remembering...
  4. T

Marluxia: Deathscythe, and Blossom Shower?

It was actually kind of disappointing, that Sora's final boss fight wasn't as hard as Riku's, when you can customize your deck with Sora and not riku. Of course if you think about it in order, Marluxia is only the halfway boss for the game, since you then do R/R, and Ansem is the final boss.
  5. T

Re: Chain of Memories Information Compilation

Re: Chain of Memories Information Compilation Very nicely done, it confirmed everything I had heard on Re:CoM, and I found out something I didn't know: about the Musashi Team working on it again. Good Job.
  6. T

I think most people are missing the fact that without axel sora wouldn't have made it threw KH2, or even CoM lol, they hate him for helping Sora XD omg funny. haha jk, but seriously whats with that? Axel was a good character, he had a pretty developed character, and was the rebel of the...
  7. T

Remember the line Yuffie said. "Everyone suddenly remembered you a little while back, so we knew you'd be coming soon" There lol. Also think Tron and that will help you with my theory
  8. T

Let me clear up your copying problem You know Yensid's Tower? Hey its another place but it doesn't have its own heart, because its part of twilight town. DiZ just created another place is all. After Roxas joined with the fake Sora, all the data in theory was taken from TT and released into the...
  9. T

Video of 99% of the sleights

First off that was a horrible thrashing of the english language. Second, of course you can find out the sleights you HAVE but if you don't HAVE the sleight you cannot VIEW the sleights can you? Don't talk all condescending, since that was basically ignorant for not realizing this.
  10. T

Riku!

I seriously hope he didn't say PS . . . O.O that would just be sad. Yeah its basically been confirmed for awhile now that theres going to be a Zexion battle, so that makes the point of this thread mute lol.
  11. T

Roxas + Riku fight may be playable (Or will it?...Xaldin PWNS)

Re: Roxas + Riku fight is playable I was starting to believe this might be it, but roxas' chin is like a complete cut off line at the bottom in his logo, and is the triangle button on the menu supposed to be upside down? it clearly makes a 'v' upwards. Unless we can get a clearer or bigger pic...
  12. T

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Speaking and Listening is the easy part O.O Reading is what kills you. KH:FM+ must come to America, because To remake a whole game on to a different system and not make it global would not be a smart move for Square. Of course I was refering to Re:CoM. I'm expecting a similar wait time...
  13. T

Help needed in Neverland; Trinity won't work!

lol thats where the words 'usually' and 'basically' came into play. Not to mention thats the only thing, all others are forced world team mates into the party or are non-essential to the game.
  14. T

Help needed in Neverland; Trinity won't work!

you basically never need any world specific characters with you. It's usually best to keep donald and goofy in the party at all times.
  15. T

Video of 99% of the sleights

Nice work Xaldin! I've never seen most of those sleights, mainly because I didn't bother, or didn't get a chance to use them since I rushed threw the game. Some of those are amazing!
Back