• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TrekerofHearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Who here still plays this game?

Im planning on starting a new game pretty soon! Hard Mode, and Ill compleate every journal entry!
  2. T

Did you like this game?

It was a Great game... But it seemed that they tryed so hard to appeal to casual players that they drummed down the difficullty level. I feel that the next few games need Gameplay that is in the middle of what KH1 was and what KH2 was. Not as hard as KH1, but not as easy as KH2.
  3. T

Most Annoying Heartless

Defenders were just annoying PERIOD! They only thing there any good for is getting that shield for Goofy in KH1!
  4. T

Other 'Birth by Sleep' Thoughts

Finnally! a post that is not compleatly ridiculous! Nice theories!
  5. T

7 princesses' worlds in BirthBySleep

Yeah, It would'nt make sense to make a KH Prequil and not have the Princesses in it!
  6. T

BBS: Voice Actors

Yep, He'd be good to! Gotta love em!
  7. T

BBS: Voice Actors

I personaly think that Patrick Stewart would make a GREAT Xehanort!
  8. T

Which Disney Villian Would you give anything to fight?

I would Personaly LOVE to fight Frollo! He was the best D- Villian of ALL Time!:P
  9. T

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

What is a chaser? I reall have not heard any thing about them.
  10. T

Theory: Yen Sid's Book

The First two make sense... but that last theroy just dosnt seem right. Sorry.
  11. T

Kh:Com Movie

I Know what your talking about! I think its at KH Ultamania. Thats were they were reliseing them. I could be wrong though.
  12. T

Forze del male?

The song is used during the Riku/Ansem battle. I should know, I spent MONTHS Forced to listen to it.
  13. T

4 yrs or 4 days?

To be honest, I did not know about the game until i played the first one last year, then i got addicted and started looking for stuff on the web then i came to this site. So ive been waiting for the last year and three months... the longest year i have EVER had!
  14. T

Best Buy Kingdom Hearts II Ad.. ( Large image )

I Dont know when Im going to get my game... But i plan on at least renting it before April is over.
Back