• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney Villian Would you give anything to fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Disney Villian would you fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummi Pilot

Rattigan, Lord Cutler Beckett, Gantu, Hopper, Randal, and Syndrome would all make fine bosses.

Leirxa

My favorite was already in it, as it is Maleficent. She's so malevolent and magnificent. (Ha.) My other favorite villain is Scar, who has also already made an appearance.

Of one's that haven't been in it, I like the Evil Queen from Snow White (I love the classics)...but she's probably too much like Maleficent to use, they even look alike. I also like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast...he could become a heartless.

TrekerofHearts

In a dark, damp hole, living in my own filth!
My favorite was already in it, as it is Maleficent. She's so malevolent and magnificent. (Ha.) My other favorite villain is Scar, who has also already made an appearance.

Of one's that haven't been in it, I like the Evil Queen from Snow White (I love the classics)...but she's probably too much like Maleficent to use, they even look alike. I also like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast...he could become a heartless.

Yeah! Maleficent was cool!:cool:

cooldogkh

I would love to fight Maleficent as a rematch! I thought you were going to fight her in kh2, but you didn't. I was so dissapointed.

Kurxi

Davy Jones, the Kraken, Hunts Master and Mortimer Mouse. Beating the undead king (who could be a nobody), a giant squid thing, mystical guy and the rival of Mickey Mouse all seem good.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh....this is totally my kind of poll!
I LOVE ANSEM. I have no clue why, but I somehow find him as cool and yet misuderstood, as the rest of the nobodies. Come on, all they want are hearts..(okay, sure Ansem wanted a tad more,) and what does that mean ol Sora do? He KILLED them! That's not nice! All because they kidnapped his dumb girlfriend...

But.....If I could add a few new bosses, and I have to agree, a few more titans would be cool...Frollo...Morgana from the little mermaid two....Shazeem from Aladdin and the forty theives....Sheer-Kan from the Jungle Book.....Totally Davey Jones and Beckett.....Radcliffe, from pocahontas........Mad Madam Mim from the Sword in the Stone.....another Maleficent boss fight would totally be sweet......And, a virus heartless, in Space Paranoids would be cool too.
What if like.....the virus was deleting Tron? That would RULE! Wow.........I'm ranting again..... >.>;

DaDarkDude

The kraken would be awesoume to fight. like each time you'd have to slice off a tentacle then finally kill him.Also fight some of stitchs cousins.
hmm... who else umm i can't think of anyone now. if i remember ill edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back