• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TrioHeart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TrioHeart

Birth by Sleep on Sale!

It would be pretty cool to play it from a ps3
  2. TrioHeart

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

I must say, I am very much blown away by this. Everything to me looks so good, I really cant wait. I need to find out how Xigbar and Axel are still there though :/
  3. TrioHeart

3D's Battle System?

This actually seems like a good idea. Also made me rethink my opinion. It could possibly work if it came back
  4. TrioHeart

3D's Battle System?

If the battle system in 3D will be like BBS I believe it would be great since I thought the system was different but in a good way and just felt right to me. Dream eaters seem like a good idea, plus the art looks like KH is going into the whole colorful, original, disney side of the series. As...
  5. TrioHeart

Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade

I think the Way to Dawn is a good keyblade but not the best. I like how the Soul Eater was of course the whole basis of the keyblade, but like others said the wing does look bad. The handle I think is great for Riku since it does show the whole blending dark and light "powers" and such. The wing...
  6. TrioHeart

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Re: Do YOU like this? #2 In general I really liked the game. It gave a pretty good background on Roxas and the Organization which was very helpful on tieing up some loose ends. Gameplay was good and even the graphics were pretty good (having pretty much close to ps2 KH graphics in the...
  7. TrioHeart

Hello, new guy here

Hello everyone, hows it going? I'm new to the forums but I've been checking out the main website for awhile now so I decided to join the forums. Well I hope to have fun here and such here with a community with the same interest as me, Kingdom Hearts :biggrin:
Back