• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by twilight_passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

do u think theyll start makin KH series like FF?
  2. T

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

i dont think it a game,i think it a movie,like ff7 they make 2 game of it and a movies.
  3. T

Roxas..ure evil... =0

i depise sora as well....well kinda...order 13 probaly didnt mean ne harm they just want to exist but wit a heart, is dat wrong...u wanting to exist?
  4. T

Kh2 Is Officially a Good Game!

Re: Kh2 Is Officially A Bad Game Or Good Game wut i think about the game is dat..there no luv n it,wut happen to the luv i mean they some but it nt like KH,it like noot Kh is about, i luv the game but i want the luv for it dat reason y i play it...dat kool feeling u get when u play the game...
  5. T

Roxas or Sora

im goin to go wit roxas,i like his side of the story more sad,drama(kinda),and i feel sry for him cuh he lost everything n the end.
  6. T

kh2 jokes really funny

hahahahahahahahaha, o hell no man.nt funny at all
  7. T

who would you rather play as

fck riku and all them punk, everyone want to play as kairi,she would kik azz.
  8. T

kh2 during school

mi cuzin actually work at gamestop so he goin to buy me a copeid of Kh2 while im at skool so im god dam lucky to have him there.
  9. T

try this one*EXTREMELY HUGE SPOILERS*

i have already seen this to man
  10. T

Kaiari's role in KH2 MAJOR spoiler!!!!!

it doesnt even matter yall....the link is nt even working....so no big deal.
  11. T

Plz Tell Me Sancturary Is Out!!! And All Of It

...no man sry it nt out yet.
  12. T

hes on...

this is so exciting!!!!idy but i like to spoil miself even tho the game come out n like 2weeks im such a loser.
  13. T

Omg!!

man......it better b march28th or im goin to kill someone for makeing me wait longer.
  14. T

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

im playing maplestory it fun as hell if yall no of course
  15. T

Official Passion music video

yea dude ur really late wit the update
Back