• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas or Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

Roxas, albeit he did have that clichéd, "troubling, yet unknown" past dilemma running about.

skilled keyblada

yea overdrive the hairs weird huh its like it hasnt grown yet its somehow restyled its self lol.
i prefer roxas, from what iv seen anyway.

pokeman54

Sion Suncrest said:
I can relate alot more to Roxas... But I'd have to say Sora.. I've spent so much more time with Sora than with Roxas. Maybe If I se more of him I can say Roxas is cooler.

lol you sound like you're in a relationship

amurakansen

i cant really choose, because roxas is cool with his story and dual weilding, but sora has all those drives, and like welshcake said, roxas and sora are the same person.....technically

K

Kairi_MAX

Well, i think Roxas is cooler but Sora is a lot funnier so both of them are the same to me

The Sweetums

Umm... I'd have to say Roxas, just because he's more emotional (at least it seems so to me). You can feel the character more than Sora, if you know what I mean.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
both cause
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and in kh2 sora is dumber I wonder if he left his brain in the pod too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back