• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
UnnamedPerson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I love Final Fantasy X, but never 100%ed it. My sister was trying, but Dark Yojimbo happened.
    I tried Sim City when I was younger, but all the micro-managing got too hard. :B
    I think we got FFX on that same trip, actually. :D
    It was awfully constrictive... you couldn't choose shoes, or colour your own clothes and everyone had the same face. D:
    I love Sims, I've loved it since I found it on a PC at a computer cafe when I was nine; we were on holiday, and I demanded to play Sims Makin' Magic when we could have gone to the beach, lol. :I
    I asked on Facebook and they said the sale is happening for more than one day. :D
    Also, *embarrassed* it's a Sims 3 PC expansion. xD
    Damn, I missed EBGames' in-store Boxing Day sale because my mum wouldn't get ready fast enough, then I find out that the game I've been waiting on is super cheap; I would have already brought it, if my brother hadn't borrowed the money I was going to borrow. ;n;
    Lol, that's mean. xD
    AND MERRY CHRISTMAS, BUT IT'S ALREADY 10:30 SO I'M SORTA REALLY LATE, NOES. D:
    My Christmases have always been just me, my mum and my siblings. I've never been exposed to all of the drama people talk about. :3
    Lol, family time blues. xD
    I've been drinking a lot lately, too. Cordial, milk, water, y'know. ^3^
    I hope you have a good time over there!
    Also, the world didn't end; that's pretty cool. xD
    I hate christmas cake; the pretty icing reels you in, then you take a bite and eww. xD
    Maybe I should give Christmas cake another shot.
    My brother makes some great chocolate cupcakes; he uses way to much coco so they turn really air-ey and nice. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back