• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ven1028

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ven1028

So as we all know 13 is a very prominent number in the Kingdom Hearts Series and it's kind of fun to think and realize what comes in 13's in the series. With that being said, do any of you ever notice yourself counting the 13's in your life? I'm only asking because I was unloading my...
  2. Ven1028

What difficulty do you start on?

When I first started the series when I was younger I know I played on normal the first time through...and the second. I don't know when I moved up but I don't remember the last time I started the game and I wasn't at the hardest difficulty. I do it with every new kingdom hearts now, always the...
  3. Ven1028

Anybody know what's in the bottle?

At the end of 3d when Riku is on Destiny Islands, answers the philosophical questions, and then gets a bottle with a letter inside from the water. I know when he talks to Ansem the Wise they kind of say what it is...Ansem the Wise says it's his data digitized. "A clue finding yourselves or...
  4. Ven1028

How did Axel do it?

ahh...i can't seem to grasp his name is Lea, thanks for correcting me! That's an interesting thing though but I guess the whole speeding up time thing kind of goes with the time travel concept introduced in this game as well
  5. Ven1028

How did Axel do it?

I'm replaying 3D and I've just been waiting to replay the part at the end of the game where Axel saves the day...then I got to wondering, just how did Axel get a keyblade? If this topic has been posted before, sorry for making a duplicate thread. Otherwise, does anybody have any ideas on what...
  6. Ven1028

New Weapon?

This could potentially be a stupid post and even I don't really like what I'm about to say, but I'm just kind of curious as to others thoughts. After the Xehanort saga is finished do you guys think there's a possibility of a new weapon being what the main characters use instead of a keyblade...
  7. Ven1028

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Wasn't expecting anything like this...and I couldn't be happier! It's amazing.
  8. Ven1028

Five of us, I mean the six of us

that would make sense. i wasn't sure because she wasn't in the conversation prior to that really
  9. Ven1028

Five of us, I mean the six of us

in kingdom hearts 2 when you first get to mystic tower and are getting your new clothes Sora is talking about the organization. he says this: "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is or what it's planning. With the five of us---I mean, six of us---there's...
  10. Ven1028

Ansem or Xemnas?

So who is stronger? i could be totally off base but it seems like Xemnas was because it took Sora and Riku both to beat him while it really only took Sora to beat Ansem...but I would think that they're pretty similar in strength because they're both part of Xehanort... Can anybody help clarify?
  11. Ven1028

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

i actually really like the song...i dont mind the circus sounding part now that ive heard it a few times. dearly beloved is amazing in all of its versions
  12. Ven1028

this has always confused me

yeah i wasn't too happy with how they didn't have many characters feel like they knew roxas somehow...i mean i understand genie because he's just so energetic and out there that he wouldn't take time to pay attention to something like that. but overall in days i was disappointed with how the...
  13. Ven1028

haha thats definitely the truth...i guess i should've just expected her to be like that lol
  14. Ven1028

i know that. im just talking about why she said it the way she did is all
  15. Ven1028

it makes sense to me, i thought this too. i just didn't understand why she said it the way she did and if there was any significance to it
Back