• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Five of us, I mean the six of us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven1028

in kingdom hearts 2 when you first get to mystic tower and are getting your new clothes Sora is talking about the organization. he says this:

"Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is
or what it's planning. With the five of us---I mean, six of us---there's
nothing to worry about, right?"

i feel like i know when he corrects himself by saying six instead of five, he is referring to Roxas subliminally...is that the correct assumption? i don't know what else and even though it may be a stupid question i can't help but ask.

Ven1028

that would make sense. i wasn't sure because she wasn't in the conversation prior to that really

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I was thinking Kairi too, but really that doesn't make any sense. I think he was subconsciously referring to Roxas. How could it have been Kairi? At that point Sora had be assuming that she was back home on the island, so she wouldn't be the sixth referred to. Also, there's no reason to think (either you the player or Sora) that Kairi would be aiding in the fights and battles.

Maybe he was referring to this guy
258px-595154-jiminy1_super.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You hit the nail on the head, Ven. He's referring to Roxas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure he meant Jimminy Cricket. He says "Me, Riku, you guys, and the king" when he says you guys he's refering to Donald, Goofy, and Jimminy. He says five first and then says six because he at first was thinking of just Donald and Goofy since they actually fight but then said six so Jimminy wouldn't feel left out. This sounds like something Sora would do.

KevVentus

Yeah, I always thought he was referring to Jiminy. Jiminy always gets left out. Insert Donald's "Awwww."

Or maybe he was referring to Chip and Dale as a single entity.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It'd be either Roxas or Jimminy, more likely Jmim since Pluto never really was apart of their collaborated effort to fight the badguys. Jmim can be thought of as be apart of that team, he specifically joined Sora and crew to aid them in their journeys by recording everything.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So we have it narrowed down to Kairi, Roxas, and Jiminy (and Pluto and Xion). And you know what? You're all wrong. Clearly he was talking about his mom. That uneaten dinner is still with him in spirit. That's why he doesn't ever need to it. That dinner is constantly keeping him nourished through his connection with his mom so it didn't go to waste guys. It didn't go to waste! :'D

Awards
So we have it narrowed down to Kairi, Roxas, and Jiminy (and Pluto and Xion). And you know what? You're all wrong. Clearly he was talking about his mom. That uneaten dinner is still with him in spirit. That's why he doesn't ever need to it. That dinner is constantly keeping him nourished through his connection with his mom so it didn't go to waste guys. It didn't go to waste! :'D

Oh my, it all makes sense now. How could I have possibly been so blind? ;w;

I really don't think any parts of Xion would surface here like that, though. I feel like she's a bit far gone for that, Roxas would make more sense in the same vein, imo.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Yeah but SPOILER ALERT Xion is his mom. Sora is actually a dream created by her through Roxas (hence Dream Drop Distance) and they couldn't show her in the first game because that would have spoiled everything.

It's all about Xion, dammit, and if it isn't I'll make it about her.

It's Kairi. when Sora was saying the six of us he was talking about the protectors of the light. Even in the end of the game Sora counted her as a protector of the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back