• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vilex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

If you could choose the intro song of KH2 witch song it could be?

You're one to talk. Your grammar is quite pitiful, you little turd burglar.
  2. V

pased memories keyblade

I think you're talking about the one you get from beating the Goddess of Fate cup.
  3. V

Is Sora a heartless? SPOILERS

If you read one of the last Secret Ansem Reports, Ansem talks about Sora becoming a heartless in the first game and how he regained his human form from Kairi's heart. I always assumed he had regained his own heart, but aparently this is not so. In that case, is Sora a heartless who has...
  4. V

wth...

Nice grammar, pal.
  5. V

About Setzer

I never thought I'd miss Mandy Moore.
  6. V

About Setzer

Yeah, I 'spose, but they dumbed him down a lot! He was one of the deepest characters ever in a FF game (sure as hell deeper than Cloud...). Here he was just a dumb, peer-pressured kid. A dumb peer-pressured kid controlled by beings without souls at some points.
  7. V

About Setzer

I wouldn't. She should have tried not to sound like a 4th grader reading out of a textbook.
  8. V

Sword, Shield, or Staff?

I took KHII home this weekend so my little sister could play it (she was dead set on beating it before I left). Well, originally, I picked the shield in the stained glass part, and got through the game with a little bit of difficulty. She, however, picked the sword, and taking the controls from...
  9. V

About Setzer

That, my friend, is a paradox; nothing can ever be that bad.
  10. V

The music and your's

Nah, I checked "reprise" and it's the one from the absolute end of the game. The one I'm talking about appears numerous times, but the one i remember specifically is when Riku, Sora, and Kairi meet up in the Castle that never Was. Thanks for the help, though.
  11. V

About Setzer

KHII completely butchered Vivi and Setzer. Setzer was all noble in FF6, and he could actually fight. I wanted to see him tossing bladed cards at everyone in KHII, but didn't happen. As for Vivi.... man, just hearing his voice made me cringe in disgust. As for losing to Setzer, how is that...
  12. V

About Setzer

KHII completely butchered Vivi and Setzer. Setzer was all noble in FF6, and he could actually fight. I wanted to see him tossing bladed cards at everyone in KHII, but didn't happen. As for Vivi.... man, just hearing his voice made me cringe in disgust. As for losing to Setzer, how is that...
  13. V

The music and your's

It's a version of the original Dearly Beloved, all played on piano, with a lot of arpeggiated grace notes.
  14. V

The music and your's

I almost shaqued my pants when I realized that the battle theme in Port Royal was the actual theme from the movie. Aside from that, the renditions of "Dearly Beloved" in this game were much more compelling than in KHI. On that note, does anybody know the name of the extra sad-sounding version...
  15. V

i hate

Cid's voice wasn't how i imagined it, but the voice actor DID do a good job. Aerith, on the other hand, reminded me of Princess Peach, or how we used to read out loud from books in 5th grade. Also, Vivi's voice was horrible; they made him such a weenie. He was one of the best characters in FF...
Back