• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Sora a heartless? SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilex

If you read one of the last Secret Ansem Reports, Ansem talks about Sora becoming a heartless in the first game and how he regained his human form from Kairi's heart. I always assumed he had regained his own heart, but aparently this is not so. In that case, is Sora a heartless who has maintained his human form, similar to Xehanort? That would also explain the Anti Form.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well i don't think the Sora you play as in the game is a heartless but I definately think there is a heartless Sora roaming around somewhere out there doing evil things like prank-calls and streaking at football games.

OH! Wouldn't it WIKID cool if Sora's heartless was like the main enemy in like KH3 or something?! Haha that be so awesome!

Kairis Tough

No he is not a heartless. Because his heart resonated with Kairi's and brought his heart back to his body. If he were a heartless then he would be a hero of Darkness not a hero of Light. Remember the Heartless are creatures of Darkness, Sora is a being of Light. So its not that he has no heart, his heart was too full of light to be tossed into the darkness, allowing him to regain himself compleatly. Rembmer too that most heartless cannot thing for themselves, and if you recall Xehanorts heartless didnt really think about all that much, he mostly thought of what was instinctual to most heartless. Find other worlds hearts and feed them to the great heart. Kingdom Hearts.
Sora makes his own decisions and what not so I dont think there is anyway that he is a heartless.

RikusGirl55

iseedisneyppl911 said:
Well i don't think the Sora you play as in the game is a heartless but I definately think there is a heartless Sora roaming around somewhere out there doing evil things like prank-calls and streaking at football games.

OH! Wouldn't it WIKID cool if Sora's heartless was like the main enemy in like KH3 or something?! Haha that be so awesome!
yeah i think that's possible...because we have seen soras nobody (roxas) but wouldnt sora have a heartless too?

Joey Batz

No her heart doesn't rest inside Sora's. It did throughout the majority of the first game, but not anymore. But maybe the light from Kairi's heart, in order to fully restore Sora into a human, created a new shell for him. So now there's Roxas, and the shell that his heart was in until he and Roxas merged. When a Princess of Heart turns you from a Heartless into a human, she goes all the way.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora was a humanized heartless in KH1 and CoM just like Xehanort. He wasn't mindless or creature like because of the light that Kairi gave him. He was a unique heartless just like Roxas was a unique nobody.

Remember, when you lose your heart only two beings are created: a nobody and a heartless. There's no third being. Sora's heartless looked human and acted sort of like Sora thanks to Kairi's light.

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
King Sora_Strife said:
Sora was a humanized heartless in KH1 and CoM just like Xehanort. He wasn't mindless or creature like because of the light that Kairi gave him. He was a unique heartless just like Roxas was a unique nobody.

Remember, when you lose your heart only two beings are created: a nobody and a heartless. There's no third being. Sora's heartless looked human and acted sort of like Sora thanks to Kairi's light.

I was wondering about this when I was playing KH. When I found out Roxas was Sora's Nobody, I was like "Wait, if his body and soul are running around of their own free will...then how did Sora become fully human again if all the parts weren't there?" Then a thought similar to King Sora Strife said occured to me...and the Anti-Form sealed the deal.

I'd like to add that, along with Kairi's light, Kairi's memories most likely also helped shape him back into Sora. Maybe that also helped Namine manipulate his memories later on.

How does he wield the Keyblades, though, if he is a Heartless? That's been bugging me for a while...maybe it's more than just the heart that summons a Keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back