• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Violet Pluto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Violet Pluto

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event recap video released!

Man I didn't know Nomura didn't like being on camera so much. It's really obvious too, if you watch the video everytime they talk to him it's either focusing on the crowd, or he's just out of shot (even making some very unnatural angles to accomplish this) I guess I didn't expect that.
  2. Violet Pluto

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Also people keep forgetting that Big Hero 6 is a Marvel property. A heavily Disney-fied Marvel property now, but a Marvel property nonetheless.
  3. Violet Pluto

Truthfully I don't want them because Disney doesn't seem to know what to do with those franchises. They got lucky with Marvel having someone who knew, liked and had the ability to uplift even the most unpopular characters like Iron Man and the Avengers who it may be hard to believe now, but only...
  4. Violet Pluto

Both Marvel and Star Wars are already in KH, why add more?
  5. Violet Pluto

Because he's behind him and he's scary, and they don't usually fight him without Sora?
  6. Violet Pluto

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

WHAT!? I've been on several sites where the one of their major problems with KH3 was that there were no RCs. I don't know how this is so split.
  7. Violet Pluto

KHUX ► Are the Foretellers truly good guys?

The last line in the BoP was something like "And so the light expired and the Darkness reigned" or something to that effect. When everyone loses and Sora gives into despair but before going back in time, that text shows up on screen. MoM also said something about wanting to be in the era beyond...
  8. Violet Pluto

I'll start with the last part first. Yeah, no one knew each-other's roles, it's why people started to get suspicious of Ava when they found out she was recruiting people from the other Unions. Keep in mind that MoM never said to keep the roles secret outside of Luxu, so them doing this is...
  9. Violet Pluto

I don't think Quadratum is the actual end all and be all afterlife. If it was it'd be anticlimactic and lessen the stakes about dying as soon as people returned to the real world. What I personally theorize is that it is such for people who have been banished from reality, meaning that if Kairi...
  10. Violet Pluto

She wasn't supposed to be at the war in the first place. She was supposed to go with the Dandelions, MoM told her not to get involved with the Keyblade War. The fact that she did, and then didn't show up in KH3 is a major shift from the plan laid out, and is a result of Luxu going against what...
  11. Violet Pluto

In Japanese she straight up says "world of death"... I hope they stop censoring death soon, even if this is closer to outright saying it. I mean they'd be shocked that he's appeared right behind them when their guard is down, and scared because he's a threat- and they don't have Sora with them...
  12. Violet Pluto

Square Enix wants the Gacha money, so I wouldn't be surprised if the gacha push is entirely because of the higher ups. There are so many FF Gachas (and other SE ones not FF) that I'm pretty sure about that assumption. Gacha may be the worst thing to happen to many of these series.
  13. Violet Pluto

I heard there was going to be gameplay for the offline version of DR. Also, the team for that is notoriously small, there is no revenue since it's going to be free/all paid elements were terminated months ago, and the version of flash they used for the game is apparently very finicky to work...
  14. Violet Pluto

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

Because both Square Enix and Disney's methods are obtuse, obtrusive and outdated. Together they create a dinosaur capable of frustrating the entire fanbase. Doesn't help that a creative like Nomura will want to be unhelpfully obtuse as well... Wait @Oracle Spockanort there was a DQ livestream...
  15. Violet Pluto

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

Any game getting a PC port will be EGS Exclusive: 80%