• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xernt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

worlds in KH3D?

Here are some worlds I would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3D, let me know what you think. Notre Dame(Already Confirmed) Princess and The Frog/New Orleans Treasure Planet Jungle Book Atlantis Toy Story
  2. X

Possible New boss in BBS??

I was wondering, does anybody remember that monster that terra was standing on in the secret ending of kh2? do you think that we might get to fight it in bbs?
  3. X

WHEN THE HECK IS BBS GETTING A NA RELEASE DATE?!

Seriously, it's been like over three weeks since the game came out in japan and still no word on a NA release date. We obviously know its coming and will probably be around april or may, so why don't they come out with at least a tentative date to shoot for. I mean, we knew what the NA release...
  4. X

Missing characters in BBS

i was actually thinking the same thing, and maybe some of the others as well.
  5. X

Fantasia in BBS?

So what's the deal with that scene from the TGS 09 trailer of BBS where Mickey is seen riding on a book with water all around him. Isn't this from Fantasia where the enchanted brooms flood the whole place? If this is the same scene, then why isn't Mickey wearing the sorceror's hat. I've seen his...
  6. X

Missing characters in BBS

So it is less than a month until Birth by Sleep's Japanese release, and there are still a few characters that have not been revealed. Here they are: Gus (Castle of Dreams)- Jaq was not Cinderella's only mouse friend in the movie and it would make no sense if he was the only one in the game...
  7. X

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS cool! It's about time they relased some scans for OC. I hope young hercules and phil are in there too.
  8. X

BBS at Jump Festa?

Is BBS supposed to be at this year's jump festa, and if so do you think that they will release any new information, i.e. new worlds, cover art... ?
  9. X

No Olympus Coliseum in BBS?

Do you really think they'll release any new world information so close to the release date though?
  10. X

Yes, but neither one of those have been seen in BBS. Yet.
  11. X

So what's the deal with Olympus Coliseum in BBS? Did they like take it out of the game or something, I mean that one scene they showed with Ven and MX from the TGS 07 trailer looked pretty important, but I haven't seen anything and the game comes out in less than 2 months. I know it has been in...
  12. X

WTF?! No Olympus Coliseum?!!

Where the heck is Olympus Coliseum in BBS?! I mean Famitsu just came out with ten pages on KH and not one of them had Herc or phil or anybody from that world, what's going on? Did they just like take that world out of the game or what, cause that would be freakin' wacked up!
  13. X

Next Week's Famitsu

I've been thinking about this too, and you are probably right.They did take pinocchio out of Days.
  14. X

Next Week's Famitsu

I think you're right, considering that V-jump is featuring Radiant Garden and Disney Town and Famistu usually covers the same worlds only with more info and pictures.
  15. X

Next Week's Famitsu

Who thinks that next week's issue of Famitsu will feature Olympus Coliseum in addition to the newly confirmed world Disney Town? Its' getting really close to the release and we haven't heard anything about it other than that one seen from the TGS 07 trailer where Ven is with MX.
Back