• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Week's Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

Who thinks that next week's issue of Famitsu will feature Olympus Coliseum in addition to the newly confirmed world Disney Town? Its' getting really close to the release and we haven't heard anything about it other than that one seen from the TGS 07 trailer where Ven is with MX.

αsiя

space coke
i dont really care for OC
i want Radiant garden the most

xernt

I don't think Olympus Coliseum is going to be featured this month, but maybe next month

I think you're right, considering that V-jump is featuring Radiant Garden and Disney Town and Famistu usually covers the same worlds only with more info and pictures.

Erauqs

I'm starting to think the same thing. It doesn't bother me much, though. I'm tired of Olympus Coliseum being in every game. It's time for a break.

xernt

Personally, at this point I think O.C. has been thrown out. We've seen NOTHING of it besides that one small scene from a trailer from almost 3 years ago. Yes, the dialogue was important, but it can be moved. Maybe O.C. was just a concept thought.

I've been thinking about this too, and you are probably right.They did take pinocchio out of Days.

JTD95

Personally, at this point I think O.C. has been thrown out. We've seen NOTHING of it besides that one small scene from a trailer from almost 3 years ago. Yes, the dialogue was important, but it can be moved. Maybe O.C. was just a concept thought.

Yeah, it could be moved to another world like the Axel and Saix scene from Days. Except that the Axel Saix scene was just moved to another place in the world.
But I still hope it will be in the game

Aria

braver by the minute
I kind of like yet kind of despise the idea of OC being in BBS, I care more about Radiant Garden though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The information regarding Radiant Garden in BBS is more anticipated than that of Olympus, so my guess will also be RG in Famitsu. I don't think they've cut OC out of the game since they've been saying it'll be in there since the beginning, and young Herc has been mentioned in a few of the earliest interviews.

αsiя

space coke
Yeah, it could be moved to another world like the Axel and Saix scene from Days. Except that the Axel Saix scene was just moved to another place in the world.
But I still hope it will be in the game

where did they originally speak

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i hope im not the only one notices the only time weve seem olympius collisuem was in the 08TGS trailer. Since then we havent heard a damn thing about it. Like what happened to seeing a young herc and all. Plus im sure that scene between ven and MX in OC is important

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i hope im not the only one notices the only time weve seem olympius collisuem was in the 08TGS trailer. Since then we havent heard a damn thing about it. Like what happened to seeing a young herc and all. Plus im sure that scene between ven and MX in OC is important

Maybe OC is so important they want to only show pics of it until december?

Also I want Atlantica too!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Memory Master
I can't wait for tomorrow's scans.
Neither can I.

It is most likely going to be Radiant Garden in the next scan because Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus are said to be in the scan as well. The most likely world that those three would be in is Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back