• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yellowpurple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Fanfiction ► KH in Highschool

Wait! You are going to come back and write more, right? I mean, does Cleos brother ever realy tell his sister that he loves her. And I know that Mr. Slice and Cleo get together, but how do they? And is Riku ever going to find a girl..and what about Sora and Kiari? and what happens with Johnny...
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► Magical Girl Aeris Flower!

I thought it was really good! Yes the grammer was a little off, but I could still read it. Please post more. :D
  3. Y

Fanfiction ► KH in Highschool

A few days ago I was reading this story and in the middle of one of the chapters, the board pooped out on me. So I could finsh till the forum was back on. Well I finaly got to finish it today, I like it so far. Nice job!:D
  4. Y

Riku=Keyblade Master?

OK, I got it.....:)
  5. Y

Riku=Keyblade Master?

What the heck is your deal? Did you make this thread to talk about why Riku was the Keyblade Master, or did you make it just to rag on him? He happens to be one of my favorite characters. :p
  6. Y

Have an IPod?

Anyone have an IPod? What bands do you have on it.....I just got mine, I haven't pu much on it. Audioslave, Led Zeppelin, Gwen Stefani, Red Hot Chili Peppers and One Winged Angel(I love this song).. So what on yours? :D
  7. Y

Kingdom Hearts TV Show?!

I heard some where that there was going to be a Kingdom Hearts tv show on Disney Channel... Does anyone know if this is true?:confused:
  8. Y

The Twiligth in KH an CoM

Well, maybe it's a hint to something.....*shifty eyed*
  9. Y

Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this movie!! Even since I was little I have. One of Tim Burtons best! :D
  10. Y

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I go from dark to light. Not always one or the other. So Twilight. :D
  11. Y

Riku always been blindfold

Ah, ok that makes since...thanks a bunch. :D
  12. Y

Riku always been blindfold

OK, this may be a stupid question. But what is ASAS? :confused:
Back