• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku=Keyblade Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I've been going around and hearing everyone say Riku is the true/original keyblade master.

Why is that?!

If you have a good reason he is or if you will join me in my confusion and hating of Riku, please post.

sinharvest_angel

nooo, go to Jiminy's journal, go to character, check Riku and it will say Riku was the original keyblade master, but in destiny island when he said to Sora "im not afraid of the dark"(this is when destiny island was falling apart,) he opened his hearts to darkness and the darkness swallowed(just like the intro when he held out his hand, except it just changes to darkness instead of waves) him then u see a flash of light and Sora gets the keyblade then on the screen it says like 'keyblade, keyblade'.........

sinharvest_angel

i forgot to say, riku was the Keblade master, but for like a while, until Sora got it when riku opened his heart to darkness, maybe in KH2 he will

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Riku is a loser for many reasons.
1. he has white/gray hairs and hes only 15
2. he's falsly accused of being keyblade master
3. he's actually the only boss easier to beat in expert mode
4. i just don't like him
5. you don't play as him u play as sora

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Me and sinharvest angel already gave you proof that Riku is the original keyblade master. You are just ignoring it. Why make this thread if you aren't going to listen to anyone. All you are doing is basing your theories on your opinions. Please learn to admit when you are wrong.

yellowpurple

Hero of Light said:
4. i just don't like him
What the heck is your deal? Did you make this thread to talk about why Riku was the Keyblade Master, or did you make it just to rag on him? He happens to be one of my favorite characters. :p

C

coldhearted99

Hero of Light said:
I've been going around and hearing everyone say Riku is the true/original keyblade master.

Why is that?!

If you have a good reason he is or if you will join me in my confusion and hating of Riku, please post.
well, yes it is true. In the beginning, Riku was always stronger than Sora. So Riku had a strong heart, so the keyblade chose him, but when Riku said he wasn't afraid of the darkness, Sora was next in line, because Riku went into darkness

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
kbmaster said:
Me and sinharvest angel already gave you proof that Riku is the original keyblade master. You are just ignoring it. Why make this thread if you aren't going to listen to anyone. All you are doing is basing your theories on your opinions. Please learn to admit when you are wrong.

i'm sorry alright! i've now checked angel's proof and it's true.
however, you didnot give me proof you gave me your opinion.

Sora10951

Hero of Light said:
4. i just don't like him

Im with you he is weird.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
So firstly.

I adore Riku. Why? I'm a fangirl, what's there not to like? >^.^<

Seoncdly.

Riku is definitely the original keyblade master. That he is. That's why it went to him in Hollow Bastion. You know, when you first meet the Beast? But then later on, when you reach the hall, Sora gets it back because his heart is stronger than Riku's.

Thirdly.

1) Guys in silver hair are cute. I mean, how many girls like Sephiroth or Riku? Loads. They have silver hair. I like Kadaj..he's got silver hair. Who cares if he's 15? He's 16 in KH2...and Square has this thing about silver hair. o-o

2) He isn't falsely accused of it. He IS the rightful heir. Read my previous reasons.

3) And what's your point? I haven't played Expert, or at least haven't gotten that far. Just because you find the other bosses hard doesn't mean Riku isn't hard.

4) -.^ Your point?

5) Riku's like that. Can you really see Sora as evil? He's too...eh...ignorant/naive/young. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back