• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *Z*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Treasure Chests?

Ok, why is it that in every Kingdom Hearts game there are treasure chests scattered around in the world's? This isn't a "Please tell me 'cause I want to know!" thing. I just want to know what your theorys are for this. Here's one of my theories, but it's kind of stupid, and makes NO sense at...
  2. Z

When do you think Re:Coded will be released in NA?

Well, on Gamestop, they have the release date as March 31, 2011. Most of us know that they only put that because they don't really know the date. So, it's probably going to come out on that date, or before.
  3. Z

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk' Didn't Nomura say that Re:Coded will "hint" at KH 3D?
  4. Z

New Re: Coded Scan

Everything on that is confusing, and awesome. But why is there a pirate in there?
  5. Z

Terra, Ventus, and Aqua in KH1?

Alright, I was just wondering. Thanks everyone.
  6. Z

Terra, Ventus, and Aqua in KH1?

I've been wondering about this, but I haven't been able to find out anything. Do you guys know if there have been hints of Terra, Ventus, or Aqua in KH1, or any of the other games besides BBS? Just wondering, because Any answers would be nice. Thanks.
  7. Z

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to introduce myself. Let's see..... I have every single Kingdom Hearts game that's come to the US, am a huge fan of KH, and..... that's pretty much it. Oh, I also got the PSP for Christmas just for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Alright, leave all welcomes, comments, negative...
Back