• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Re: Coded Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
Here

172720101003_035913_0_big.jpg

Translations by krexia:

The final world is the place where the truth sleeps, "Castle Oblivion"!!

Unlike the worlds visited so far, the final world, "Castle Oblivion", is a special world where you use cards to advance!!

[pirate guy text box]
Finally we break into the castle where all the mysteries lie sleeping!!
Expose the reason behind the abnormalities in the data world!! The climax of Sora's adventure!!

[top left screenshot]
Collect the world cards!!
If you clear the minigame, you can get a world card from a man in a black coat!!

[middle left double-screenshot]
All the previous worlds appear!!
All the worlds Sora has previously visited, like those of "Hercules" and "Aladdin", have turned into cards!!

[small screenshot with Wakka]
Memories are regenerated!?
Use cards to advance in the game!! Wakka from Destiny Islands appears!!

[bottom film sequence of screenshots]
Search for the truth... the final battle draws near!!
Sora goes from "Castle Oblivion" to the final battle!! What's the truth that was hidden in the data world!?

Source: http://www.gamekyo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I remember that he is in the Sora's memories about Destiny Island, not in the real Castle Oblivion.

4 Days. :3

In spoilers, just in case.
The unknown gives Sora some cards to the diferent worlds as in CoM... But here the background stays the same as in CO instead of changing to each world.

BTW, I can't wait for the final battle against Roxas, to see how much they changes him compaired to KHIIFM And I'm also looking forward to all the new music in the game.
The only new composition it sounded like Coded had was when Sora went in debug mode

The scans are like amazing though I'm weirded out on how Wakka is in Castle Oblivion. Seems kinda weird even there is a bit of precedence in CoM.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What worries me a bit is the length of the game. I want games that can actually last me more than a day and idk if Re:Coded is that

krexia

Translator
Awards
The final world is the place where the truth sleeps, "Castle Oblivion"!!

Unlike the worlds visited so far, the final world, "Castle Oblivion", is a special world where you use cards to advance!!

[pirate guy text box]
Finally we break into the castle where all the mysteries lie sleeping!!
Expose the reason behind the abnormalities in the data world!! The climax of Sora's adventure!!

[top left screenshot]
Collect the world cards!!
If you clear the minigame, you can get a world card from a man in a black coat!!

[middle left double-screenshot]
All the previous worlds appear!!
All the worlds Sora has previously visited, like those of "Hercules" and "Aladdin", have turned into cards!!

[small screenshot with Wakka]
Memories are regenerated!?
Use cards to advance in the game!! Wakka from Destiny Islands appears!!

[bottom film sequence of screenshots]
Search for the truth... the final battle draws near!!
Sora goes from "Castle Oblivion" to the final battle!! What's the truth that was hidden in the data world!?

krexia

Translator
Awards
I only just realised this game is out on THURSDAY. How the hell is it already October?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Random Thought: It'd be cool if in CO the Gameplay changes to CoM's.

All the worlds have different Gameplay already.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
YAY! The return of Castle Oblivion! And hurray for Wakka getting a new part. I missed the DI group.

Jakek9

cool last battle is cool.

This is great, and it hypes me up for the game to come out in NA soon enough. :p

Shadow Key

Screw me, there's that card system again...

*sigh* I looked up to you, Re:Coded... I really did...

So is the final boss Roxas? If that's the case... I'm going to beat that little chump up.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Screw me, there's that card system again...

*sigh* I looked up to you, Re:Coded... I really did...

So is the final boss Roxas? If that's the case... I'm going to beat that little chump up.

You know you don't fight with the cards right? It keeping the cards to navigate is just consistent continuity. Castle Oblivion only works through cards, remember?

Shadow Key

You know you don't fight with the cards right? It keeping the cards to navigate is just consistent continuity. Castle Oblivion only works through cards, remember?

No I did not know that, thanks for the info. That's a relief. Now what about that other question? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back