• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zanarkand Lover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Kingdom Hearts Mafia - Sign Ups

Many people have played at least one Mafia on forums. This is mine. It is based off of Kingdom Hearts (obviously). For those of you who don't know how to play, you can learn here: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf To play effectively, this game will require that you sign in at...
  2. Z

Need Ideas and an Answer to a Poll

Okay, so a friend and I are working on making a website based around Video Games and Graphics, and well, we have one big idea right now that we have thought of. Tournaments. For three months, we will hold tournaments for a certain game, and at the end, a huge tournament just for that game...
  3. Z

Gameinformer Talks about KH Re Chain of Memories

Pokemon is the shit. Anyways, that's pretty sick. Wish I could read it o.o
  4. Z

Suckage Studios

Welcome to Suckage Studios! We are a team of Photoshop n00bs who love to make sigs. We were founded by myself and keybladegirl258. Anyone is welcome to join, you just have to think of yourself as a noob. You don't have to be one. Members: Leaders: Zanarkand Lover keybladegirl258 Co-Leaders...
  5. Z

The Inferno

Ananaias walked through a dense forest, continually glancing up at the sky whenever there was a break in trees. Day by day, minute by minute, the sky was reddening even more 'This is getting absurd...' he thought to himself. 'This needs to be stopped...I need to find out who is controlling this...
  6. Z

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl "Rate my Team" Thread

I have created this for all of the Pokemon players here. Mods, if this is not allowed, feel free to delete it. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Rules to Rating Teams: 1. Do not post incomplete teams. If you're smart enough to pick five...
  7. Z

Help/Support ► Poopface.

lol. Best idea so far. I love it.
  8. Z

Pokemon Pearl Help!

HELP! I've gotten a Feebas recently, and I have been giving it Dry poffins to raise it's beauty. However, I just made another Dry Poffin that was level 13, and my Feebas wont eat it! WHAT DO I DO??? It's Modest, so, yeah...I really want that Milotic! Someone please help!
  9. Z

Encyclopedia Ninja Fan Club

Someone said I should make a Fan Club for my Fan Fiction, Encyclopedia Ninja, so, yeah. Here it is. Anyone that reads my fan fiction may join.
  10. Z

The Inferno - Tryouts

Vigorous flames, playing at the edge, Engulfing souls, destroying lives. No one escapes, no one can. The Inferno is coming, The Inferno is here... The prophetic mind of Ananaias Veracht has revealed a devastating storm is on it's way. He has seen the forces at work in his dreams, and they seem...
  11. Z

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny.

wow...really good. i liked it. keep up the work!
  12. Z

Fanfiction ► Need help for a New Fanfiction....!

Masami- correct/elegant child Masumi- increasing beauty/true purity
  13. Z

Fanfiction ► 13 Strikes, I'm Outta Here

haha. Mansex. lol I like it. You should check out Encyclopedia Ninja. Well, if you are a Naruto fan, that is.
  14. Z

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

Haha. You would ask if he was pwnable if you've seen my video's YouTube - Sephiroth PWNAGE in KH2 - Part 2 - Sweet Memories
  15. Z

what did the letter say?

lol. Mario meets KH. Nothing better.
Back