• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I've had loads to catch up on but from what I've seen you've continued to improve with every new chapter.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Get that stuff bout me off your sig! lol, don't worry bout it. I'm back, n that's that... apart from that... Great chapter! it's turning out great

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
Good work. And congrats on being rated 5 stars!
It is I that should thank you. It is the ones that read this fic make it keep getting better and better

Good chapter. I think Chapter 13 will be good
You bet it will.

I've had loads to catch up on but from what I've seen you've continued to improve with every new chapter.
Thanks. I tried to improve with each edition.

Get that stuff bout me off your sig! lol, don't worry bout it. I'm back, n that's that... apart from that... Great chapter! it's turning out great

I will asap. And thanks for the comments.

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
Chapter 13: Rescuing Meg! Part 2

"I wonder where Meg is now." Said Donald, worried about her. "She should have told us that she was going to escape"

"And we don't know what happened to her. That's the worst part." Said Goofy, while Sora, Riku Donald and he were heading back to the coliseum.

Meanwhile, in the Olympus Coliseum, the hooded figure revealed itself. It was a blond, young woman, which was with Meg. "Hey, did someone lose a woman here?"

Hercules was impressed. After all, that skinny woman didn't appear to be much strong, and brought Meg with her.

"Who are you? And how did you bring Meg back?" - Asked Hercules, looking to the woman that just appeared.

"I'm Arlene. I had a little help from four good guys down there. I'm leaving" - And Arlene went down back to the Underworld.

Then, she found Sora and his friends back to the coliseum, saying "Don't worry, your girl is up there already."

"Okay…" - Said Sora, that didn't understand."Do you think that she was talking about Meg?"

"We'll have to go check it out", Said Riku, and then they rushed back to the coliseum.

They finally arrived there. When Kairi saw Sora, she ran towards him and gave him a hug. "You're back!"

"I promised you. Is everything fine here?" - And, as Kairi let Sora go, he asked. He got a positive answer. But then, the ground began to shake. A giant heartless appeared in front of them. And, to make things worse, it was the same one that Sora and Riku just had defeated back in Hades' Chamber.

"Oh, great. Guys, I hope you are ready for the battle." - Said Sora, while everyone summoned their weapons while Kairi, Phil, Pegasus and Meg hid themselves, waiting for their moments on the battle.

Then, Sora and the others tried to use the same strategy to defeat the monster before. But still, it would produce more heads, no matter what it would do. When the battle seemed lost, Cerbydra sprouted one more head, which hit Kairi and send her away for roughly 300 yards. Then, when Sora saw that, he felt a great anger coming to him. "What have you done to Kairi… You'll pay for this!" And Sora began to glow once more, and he yelled 'give me strength'. He wasn't himself anymore. In fact, he had some black and yellow stripes over his clothes, and his hair was red and white. His eyes were green, and he'd hold two keyblades, the "Way to the Dawn", and the "Bond of Flame". He started to attack the monster, but it knocked Sora back. Even though, Sora could use his finishing move: Unlock the heartless' corrupted heart, and lock it back outside the heartless' body, so it wouldn't help to form a new Kingdom Hearts. Then, everything seemed to turn out fine, when Hades showed up.

"Okay, so… you defeated the monster again? Good job. I'll have my revenge on you by myself. So, don't worry, I'll be back." - And Hades left, "poofing"

Later that night.

"We gotta go, Herc. We need to hit the road." - Said Sora, giving a goodbye to Herc

"You guys are going to be back?" - Asked Herc, wanting to know if he'd seen his friends in some days.

"You bet we will. And, if you hear anything about the new Organization, or the heartless, try to tell us." - Said Sora, getting back to the gummi ship.`

"We will. See you soon!" - And then the first part of Sora's visit to the coliseum ended. That's for sure.

Author's notes: Well, this chapter ends the first visit to the Onlypus Coliseum. Next chapter, you're heading back to a world that appeared in KH, Kh: CoM and KH2. And, since school is back, I''ll try to write 3or 4 chapters per weekend and post when I can.

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
"Do you want an update?"
"Yes, we do!"
"I didn't hear you..."
"YES, WE DO!"

Okay, chapter 14 is here.
"Yay!"

Chapter 14: Halloween on Christmas?

Sora and his friends landed in a dark, spooky forest. Some strange trees were there, as well, and one had the drawing of a Christmas tree. Then, Sora thought to himself But… why aren't me, Donald and Goofy with our outfits? Something strange is surely going on.

"Hey, Sora, are you sure this is Halloween Town? It doesn't seem to be, because we aren't with our outfits…" Asked Donald, confused by the thinking.

"Yeah… This sure is strange. The same thinking crossed my mind." - Said Sora, trying to find a way out of that place. But, as he did that, a skinny, tall, and white figure appeared behind him.

"BOO!" - And with this yell, Sora jumped backwards, summoning his keyblade.

"Oh, it's just you, Jack. Never give us a scare like that anymore!" - Said Sora, angry with Jack's attitude. He shouldn't have done that, but that wasn't the time to argue. "Hey, Jack, do you know why we aren't dressed?"

"Hi, Sora, and no, I have no idea. But I have some spare clothes that can help you. I'll be back as soon as possible." - And with that, Jack ran to the Doctor's lab, and brought them some costumes.

"This isn't Halloween, but I'll take it" - Said Riku, that was now wearing something close to a dark clown outfit.

"Stop complaining, Riku! I found one that will perfectly fit me." - Said Kairi, dressed like a witch, with a pointy hat, and a beautiful, and somewhat torn, black dress.

Ale didn't want to make any comments. He was like Jack, because he got a pale, white skin, a stripped black suit, and shoes that looked like more a second feet for him. As for Sora, Donald and Goofy, Jack had the luck to find clothes like the ones they used before, but Sora's pumpkin had disappeared, but he now had pointy ears.

"Jack, is the town having problems with the heartless?" Asked Sora, wanting to know if this world was having trouble too.

"Actually… They started to appear when you arrived. But I don't know why." - Said Jack, with an expression showing that he was a little bit worried about the town's condition. "Can we head back to the city? There's something there I want to show you."

"Okay, but, first I've got a question. Have you stopped with those Christmas dreams?" - asked Sora.

"Of course, Sora. What I was thinking, Halloween on Christmas…!" - And laughing, they went into the city.

Author's notes: Sorry for the lateness... I'm not having much time now, to write the fic (Yeah, being on high school means hard work.), but still, I can't promise that next week we'll have an update. I'm going to have tests this and next week. But, I'll try to find some time to write chapter 15.

Lancelot

Awards
Youre really going well with this! Keep up the good work!

L

Lone Ninja

Short. Sweet. And to the point.

It was funny, in a way, but I liked it.

You really have gotten much, much better. Let me know when chapter 15 comes out. I want to read it.

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
I'm back! Many people must be asking by now "Where were you?" or "What were you doing?". I'm sorry, but I had lots of personal problems. Still, I hope some of my friends still miss me. Well, since this is my fic, I couldn't leave before posting chapter 15. It's a short, but a sweet one.

Chapter 15: Release the Heartless! (Part 1)

At the town square, panic was the only clear thing you could see. The inhabitants of Halloween Town ran into their houses, scared by the heartless. That was a sad and funny scene, because who'd say that one day those guys would be scared by something. Sora wouldn't even believe on his own eyes.

"Jack, what is happening here? Why are these guys so scared?" Said Sora, that when entered in one world after another, things looked like were just scrambled and not as it should be like.

"We, scared? We are the ones who scare!" Said jack, seeming to be calm in such a situation like that one.

"Are you feeling…okay?" Said Sora, that couldn't understand Jack's position in relation to what was happening.

While this was happening, in a distant place in the same world, a dark cellar contained a prisoner. And it seemed that a woman was "taking care" of him.

And the woman said: "Don't worry. You're just the bait. Until they find you, IF they can find you, you don't have to worry. At least, for now…"

Back to the town, the battle was extremely fierce. Keyblades in hand, a staff and a shield, a strange weapon, and a Jack that wouldn't move. He looked like a statue. And it seemed that the heartless wouldn't attack him.

After all the heartless were destroyed, their hearts went to Jack. It wasn't really Jack Skellington. It was a heartless!

"What the-?" Said Sora. "Jack! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Then, time froze everything around Sora. Everyone, except for him, was standing and no one would move. Then, a mysterious voice reached his ears, and it said. "The Jack that you seek is not here. He is distant, in another place in this world."

As the voice stopped to reach his ears, time runned again. Now, they had to finish off that false jack and find the real one. And now, trouble was awaiting them.
(Continue…)

Lancelot

Awards
Hmm, you still has me intruiged for the next part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back